Seven

Artemis

After Mr. Anderson left I head back up and Gem look at me with raise eyebrows. "So?"

"So you're looking at your new boss!"

She scream and pull me into a bone crushing hug. I laugh as we pull away. "You so deserved it. We should tell Matt." She start typing away at her phone and I can hear Matt screaming already.

I went to my office and grab my phone. I have to tell Zac. After all I didn't get fired.

"Hey love."

"You wouldn't believe what happened!"

"You got fired?" I could she the smile on his face.

"No. I got a promotion. My boss just hand hand over his entire company to me and left."

"What company?"

"Anderson Co."

"I'm coming." I hang up just as the elevator open and a screaming Matt came out.

"This called for a celebration!" He jump on me and I keep my balance so I don't drop on my ass.

She move away from me and over to Gem.

"I'm promoting you guys. Gem is my PA and Matt you take her spot."

"Awesome!"

"We're going to make this company better than ever."

The elevator open and I saw Zac. I run to him and jump into his arms.

"Nice to see you too boss lady." He kiss my cheek and I get down. "We really should celebrate you not getting fired."

"Really? But yeah we should." We went back to the gaping duo and I shut Matt's mouth. "You're drooling."

"Can't help it. He's a fine specimen."

"I want you both to meet Zacchaeus Bartholomew. He's my-"

"Boyfriend. Nice to meet you both."

"Great and now he's taken,"Matt muttered. I chuckle and sit in a seat.

"I thought you have a new boyfriend Matt."

"I need one as hot as sexy pants here."

I look at Zac and he chuckle.