"I'll teach you"

"No," I say trying to leave again.

"We're leaving after the wedding," he says trying to change the subject.

"Why we just got here?" I asked wanting to stay.

"I have business."

I laugh "So I can stay here with Riccardo."

"Hell fucking no," he hissed.

"Hell fucking yes," I laughed even harder at him. I mean he can't be serious. We haven't even been here for 24 hours and he already wants to leave. I walk away and go up to Riccardo.

He was glaring at me. He's pissed because I cursed and I want to start here.

"Wanna dance?" I ask grabbing his hands. He looks over and I look too to see Kilo giving us death glares. He whispers in my ear " I can't but I can give you a rain check"

I smile "Ok"

Kilo grabs my hand and drags me inside.

"Let's go were leaving," he says taking me upstairs.

"No you're leaving I'm staying," I say turning around.

He grabs me and takes me inside the room. He unzips my dress.

"What's the fucking rush Kilo," I ask while trying to find some clothes.

"Get ready dammit" he complains.

"No," I say instantly regret saying.

He storms up to me and grabs my neck "I said get fucking ready."

I laugh "You don't scare me Kilo," I lied he does he actually scares the shit outta me.

"I will."

"Won't, now get out so I can get dressed," I say taking my dress off.

"No, we're married now. I wanna see what my wife's hiding" he smirked

I laugh "Fine"

I have a way of putting on clothes without showing anything.

I took off the dress while putting on his shirt at the same time. All he packed me was bodysuits. SO I had to wear something of his.

He stares at me and says "Take off my fucking shirt."

"No, we're married now. We share clothes" I replied while smiling.

I had to admit the dress was kind of hard to take off but he didn't see a thing. I put on some jeans and we were ready to leave.

"Arent you going to change?" I ask as he is still wearing his suit. That's all he ever wears are those fucking suits.

"No, let's go."

I got to say goodbye to everyone and we left.

As soon as we got on the plane I got scared. But I was not sitting in his lap again.

"Where are we going now?" I ask

"France."

"Paris?" I ask because that's where our honeymoon is.

He's on his phone texting ignoring my question.

"Kilo," I say and he still doesn't seem to hear me."

'KILO," I yell

"Stop fucking yelling," he says while still texting. I walk up to him and snatch his expensive new phone.