( department of mysteries )

Start from the beginning

Others counted on Harry's answer but at the moment he just said silent, only the wind hit them in their ears causing to make the only sound.

"So how are we going to get to London?"

"We fly, of course."

AND THAT IS WHAT they did they flew through the bright lights of London at night and day until they reached their destination

AND THAT IS WHAT they did they flew through the bright lights of London at night and day until they reached their destination. The doors opened in front of them sharply before hearing the muffled voice of the lift. The space in front of them looked the same, it didn't look as if it went far back - like it was just a mirror.

They stepped out of the lift and then the end comes to view. "This is it," Harry said, the others following him forward as they walked before they reached a door.

"Lumos," Davina whispered before the tip of her wand sparked into a light. A loud rumbling came from behind the group, them looking around at the darkroom.

They walked up the rows, Harry counting each row they had gotten. Ninety-one,
ninety-two, ninety-three and so on until he reached ninety-five. "It should be here!"

"Harry, it's got your name on it," Neville said before Harry looked at the glowing ball known as A Prophecy Record. Harry picked it up.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives," the hall spoke.

"Harry!" Hermione shouted and Harry walked over to the dark figure that happened to be walking towards the others. "Where's Sirius?" Harry asked.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams and reality," the mask was taken off to reveal Lucius Malfoy.

"You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy." Lucius said.

"If you do anything to us. I'll break it," Harry warned. An eerie and slightly annoying laugh rung out in echos, the others growing confused.

"He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby, Potter," Davina recognised her when she comes into the view of the lights. "Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville said.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mum and dad?" Bellatrix asked the boy. "Better, now they're about to be avenged!" Neville held his wand out, Harry held him back as Bellatrix put her wand up as well.

"Now, let's everybody just calm down. Shall we? All we want is that prophecy," Lucius said to everyone as his voice echoed.

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked. "You dare speak his name. You filthy half-blood!" Bellatrix shouted towards the boy.

"It's all right, he's just a curious lad, aren't you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky, for you-" Davina was distracted by the dark figures surrounding the group.

The dark figures started to walk closer to them slowly, then holding their wands out ready for any protection that would be needed to use.

"Now!" Harry's voice cut out her distraction. "Stupefy!" They all shouted and the dark figures went flying and disappeared.

Davina felt a hand on her waist before it went down to her hand, dragging her along in the run the group did. The dust from Lucius came before a hand was held out at they ran in the other direction.

Davina still got lost in her direction from the others, feeling her hand being torn from the Weasley's. She stopped to catch her breath, not having a clue on where anyone was.

Her breathing was heavy before she took a deep breath and gained it back. "Stupefy!" She shouted at the shadow she sensed behind her, watching as it went flying back before she ran again, bumping into a body.

His hands went onto her arms as she smiled at Ron he stopped her from falling, just like the first time they had interacted. But, now was not the time.

Hermione, Ron, Harry and Davina ran through and shouted their spells at the figures who appeared out of nowhere as they ran. They soon came to a halt when they ran into the rest of the group.

"Reducto!" Ginny shouted and a large gush of wind followed by a bright white light came to them. Watching as the balls dropped before Neville ran forward and grabbed Luna, running towards the door.

They ran faster than before as the dropping balls were catching up to them, glass shattered all around them cutting some of them but no one even cared they just wanted to get out of the room. Shelves falling before they reached the door, Harry pushing it open for them all to drop down a large hole. Stopping just before they reached the bottom and then dropping to the ground beneath them.

"Department of Mysteries. They got that bit right, didn't they?" Ron asked as they all stood up. "The voices, can you tell what they're saying?" Harry asked.