Chapter 5: Redemption Is Not That Far

I felt a lot better when we were inside. My mother was smiling when she saw us come in. ''There you are! We were getting worried that someone kidnapped you.''

I grinned. ''Who would want to kidnap us?''

She smiled again. ''Maybe not you but Kelly just told me Tyler is in a band. You never know with all of his fans''

''Mom'' Tyler sighed.''why do yo have to tell that everyone?''

Kelly grinned. ''I'm proud on my son. And it was me who got you that little keyboard so I think you should write a song for me one day.'' She winked at Tyler.

''Whatever mom.'' he grumbled.

''A band?'' I asked him.

''Yeah me and my buddy Josh started playing together.''

I was impressed, I never thought he would be a band guy.

An hour later it was time to say goodbye. It was already pretty late and everyone was getting tired. Madison gave me hug ''I had so much fun with you, Jenna. We have to do hang out together.''

''Me too and we definetly should.'' She gave me a hug again-I guess she was the kind of hug person, not that I minded.-and said goodbye.

Mr. and Ms. Joseph gave me a handshake and thanked me for the night. Zack waved at me and said. ''Bye Jenny'' which was weird in a way but I just accepted Zack the way he was.

Finally Tyler said goodbye. He smiled at me and after awkward staring at each other he hugged me tight in a friendly way. ''Thank you, Lord Tyler.'' He grinned. ''The pleasure was all mine, Lady Jenna.''

Ms. Joseph and my mom were giggling at us and I rolled my eyes at my mom and mouthed 'no.'

My mom waved them goodbye on the driveaway and we all went inside again.

I brought the filthy dishes to the kitchen. ''I'll do it, Jenna'' My dad said and he send me to my room.

My clock noted me that it was already 0:36am. I yawned and changed to my pyamas. Before I closed my eyes I smiled because today had been a good day.

--

Sundays are bad when you keep all your homework for the day before. I opened my books at 10 am and it could have been in Chinese , It wouldn't have mattered. By noon I started stressing out for school. I kept looking at the watches. I had this sick feeling in my stomach when I just thought of tomorrow. I decided to listen to some music but the feeling didn't go away. It only kept getting worse. Why was time moving so fast? Every minute that passed made me more nervous. I would see Daniel again tomorrow and I had no idea how he would react when I saw him in school tomorrow

Dinner announced the end of the day more and more The thing I hate about Sundays is how it suddenly is 7pm and every happy feeling is drained from you.

''Are you okay, Jenna? You haven't said anything since you came into the room.'' My mom looked concerned.

''Oh yeah. Sorry. I just don't feel the whole -going-to-school-thing you know?''

"Aw, just one year and you can go to university.''

''It's a whole different world out there.'' my dad joined in.

I tried to smile but it was one of the most frustrating things to say. Why would university be better? The popular students would be gone, yes but there would still be this sickening feeling of uselessness. The thoughts that kept me awake at night. 

I never imagined myself getting older than 25. I always thought I would be dead by then.

My alarmclock woke me up at 6.45am. I grumbled and hit the snooze button as soon as the first beep sounded.

-
I walked to school , still sleepy. My feet dragging over the ground. I did 30 minutes over the walk. The closer I got the busier it got. I was almost driven over by 2 bicycles but still alive as I entered the schoolbuilding.

My first class was Math. Like this day couldn't even be more miserable. It was already late when I arrived in  class. Only the seats in the front of the class were still left. I sighed. First rule of high school: Never be late because you will be the teachers slave for a whole hour.

I let myself drop in the seat. The teacher wasn't there yet and the other students were all there. I looked awkward around me and decided to open my books already.The only person who wasn't talking in a group was the girl next to me. She looked lost and was staring at some papers.

She made eye contact with me. ''Oh hey, I'm new here. I was just wondering if I was in Math class. Everything is so confusing and this is is the 3d class I walked in so I just hope it's right''

I smiled. ''Yeah you're good.''

''Phew okay.'' She laughed. ''My name is Darya by the way.'' 

''Jenna.'' She looked relieved that I was actually talking to here. ''Do you need some help with finding your classes after this one?''

''Yes!' She almost shouted it and quickly held her hands before our mouth. ''That would be awesome.''

She took the paper and showed it to me. My eyes scanned over the paper.''We have 3 classes together. PE, French and Economics.''

I could tell how relieved she was. I chatted with her for 5 minutes until the teacher ran in ,aplogizing for being late. I decided that Darya was actually pretty awesome even though I only knew her for about 10 minutes. 

After class she explained that her parents decided to move because her dad found a better job here.She had already been 2 months on her school but had to transfer to this one since it was too far to go away. 

We walked to French together and I kept thinking how nice she was and how this day wasn't that bad after all.

I still had to see Daniel though. French was a real struggle. 2 weeks without practise was too much for my brain to handle, with Le Conditionel Passé and Le Futur Simple.

The 3d hour announced itself and I waved Darya goodbye after explaining her how to get to Art class. When I walked in the Bio classroom he was already sitting there, looking up when I walked toward him.

''Hi'' I said and decided to sit next to him. He had hurt me but I needed to talk with him about it.

''Hi'' He said with a  rather shy voice.

''Look'' I began. ''I just want to know that I'm sorry for all these weeks. I know I hurt you but please know, even if you don't want to be friends again that I care about you and I love you like a brother.''

He took my hand and smiled and looked at me with watery eyes. ''It's my fault. I shouldn't have said all those things. I just felt so--'' He shook his head and looked down. ''Let's just forget and start over okay?''

I nodded and hugged him tightly. ''Well, my name is Jenna. It's nice to meet you.''

''Daniel.'' He grinned.

Ms. Smorth entered the room and silenced everyone. I couldn't help smiling. I had my best friend back and maybe things would get better soon.

Maybe.

----

A/N

OMG IM SO SORRY. IM A TERRIBLE PERSON. I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A MONTH???

I don't even want to know how many days it's been but anywat IM SO SORRY.

I was just so busy with school and in my free time I decided to read again because I stopped doing that so now I kind a abondened this fanfiction but im sorrry okay I really am. +This chapter was lame sorry sorry.And there is something wrong with the chapters of this fic, because chapter 2 begins before 1??? Anyway if you're still reading, thank you, it means more than you think it does *insert cute cupcake bc who needs a heart when you can have a cupcake*

Again: IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

(yes im gonna say that 5894 times).

BUT IT's MARCH WHICH MEANS

-NEW SONG MARCH 17TH (hopefully)

-TYLER AND JENNA FRICKING MARRYING OMG IM SO EXCITED

-And March22nd but let's not talk about that