Chapter 7: Bulletproof In Black

Worse than a Monday is probably a Tuesday with 3 hours of sleep. My mom had the drag me out of bed when she realises I'm not moving.

''Jenna, If you don't wake up now, you're gonna be late for school AND I will get A BUCKET TO WAKE YOU UP, you understand me?.

I groaned and (tried) to make my way to the bathroom. In the progress I fell over my backpack I don't even know how to explain this in a positive way but I felt more awake after it.

After drinking 2 cups of coffee I felt slightly better and for this one time I decided to take the bus because there wasn't time to walk all the way.

It made me feel -80 worse than it already was. The bus was a sweaty place to be and I hated how everyone was basically on everyones lap because there wasn't enough room. After 5 minutes on the bus I had a terrible headache. Seriously, how many noise could 40 teenagers make.

I almost ran out of the bus and breathed in the clear air. On my way to my locker I walked into Emily and she started talking about a boy she just met. I was really happy for her but I just couldn't put my mind to it. I took my textbooks out of my locker and looked around. Daniel was standing at Darya's locker. He was clearly trying to impress her.

''They're so cute'' I sighed. Emily nodded. 

''I know right? It's not fair. They are love at first sight.''

I laughed. ''Maybe for Daniel. I don't know what Darya thinks.''

She rolled her eyes. ''Daniel is perfect for her. Don't you have class with her now?''

''Yeah. Math.''

''Well go figure it out and if she is im gonna write some fanfictions about them.''

I rolled my eyes this time. ''You're crazy.''

''Ha.What's wrong with being crazy?''

Sam appeared behind Emily and she screamed startled. Some people in the hall looked shocked at her and I chuckled.

''Hey girls, what did I miss.''

''Hi Sam.'' I greeted him. ''And not much. Emily is gonna write fanfiction of Darya and Daniel, the usual you know.''

Sam looked behind his shoulders to see the two loverbirds.
Daniel was obviously trying to impress Darya with a story.
"Man he is so into her.''

''Yeah''.

Darya waved at me when she saw us looking. All the others suddenly stared at the floor. Someone should learn them to be subtle. ''Well that was awkward.'' Emily said.

I laughed. ''Well, I'm gonna go to my class." I waved them goobye and went to Math.

The day went pretty fast by. I chatted with Darya during class but she didn't really start talking about Daniel it so I decided to just drop it. Emily should just ask herself.

After school I decided to nap for a bit because my brain was dying of tiredness if that even is a thing.

''Jenna, dinner!!!!!'' My mother screamed.

I cried out and rolled out of my bed. ''Ouch'' I mumbled from the floor. I was disorientated and realized it was already 7pm.

I walked to the dinner room ,yawning. I tried to talk with my parents for a bit but I almost fell asleep twice and they were talking about some person I didn't know anyway.

Before I went to sleep I decided to call Maddy (She wanted me to call her that) again because I had no idea what a Joseph trip was going to be like.

I called the Joseph family and waited for a response. After 2 minutes someone finally picked up.

''Salutations'' A voice said I've never heard before.

''Uhm hello? I was calling for Maddy but I probably rang the wrong number."

''Maddy Jospeh. Yeah she is here. I'm Josh by the way."

''Oh Tyler's friend right?'' I said remembering what Kelly said.

''Yup that would be me. Wait, are you Jenna.''

''Yes''

''Ooooh THE Jenna Black. '' He started laughing but before I could ask him about why I was THE Jenna Black. He interrupted me.

''Maddy is here now. I'll give you her. Nice to meet you, Jenna.''

''Thanks and yes you too"

Maddy's voice sounded tired and less clearer than other times "Hi Jenna''

''Hey, are you okay? You sound tired''

''Oh yeah. Nothings wrong.'' I could tell she was lying but I decided to say nothing.

I asked her about everything and she told me it would be a hike trip so I should  wear good shoes.

''Is Tyler there?'' I wanted to talk to hime. He helped me more than he realised that day.

''Uhm no.'' She sighed. ''He is just having one of his bad days but don't worry. He'll be okay, Josh is here so he'll hopefully feel better.''

''Okay.'' I didn't want further It sounded private. ''Maybe tell him I called?''

''Yes of course I will. I gotta go but I'll call you tomorrow okay?''

''Yeah bye.''

-

He is just having one of his bad days. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Tyler the beautiful boy with the brightest smile being in pain or anything bad made me my head hurt and eventhough I didn't know him at all I wish I did.

------------

REACHED 1K READS, WHAT IS LIFE?

Thankkk you thank you thank you so much!!! 

I know this chapter was extremely boring and cheesy at the end '(im so sorry omg) but guess what? The Joseph family trip next chapter, after that chapter I can finally make some progress in the jenna/tyler relationship so I'm excited for that! I haven't really planned out what I'm gonna do but I hope you guys will like it and I'm sorry I take so long to update.

ALSO JENNA and TYLER MARRY TODAY. IM MORE EXCITED FOR THEIR WEDDING THAN I WILL BE FOR MY OWN WEDDING.

Thanks for the votes and love everyone :)