Chapter 4

(Author's note: Sorry for the long wait.. I almost lost inspiration for this. BUT I was thinking of skipping some stuff on season 2, replacing it with some Hope's story in Gotham. And skipping season 3 some main Oliver scenes- TwT But if you any suggestions to pitch in for this fanfic, feel free to do so UwU. But I'll also make an own version of how Batman/Bruce Wayne dies or like gets lost. And probably give some Kate & Beth Kane scenes.)

"I need you to get them out of here now!" Oliver said to Diggle.

'Go I'll be right behind you.' He told me and I nodded.

"Sir I need to get you out of here." I heard Diggle said as I got away and went to the stairs.

I heard the shooter, then I grabbed something from my pocket, "Time to test this one out." I said and pressed the small device. It made me wear my suit easier. The dress was placed in a small container, while my heels turned into the boots. "Easy." I smirked and started running a few floors then through shadow and got me to the other building.

Then it hit me, not like LITERALLY got hit— something hit me. I heard the trigger being pulled, and like time stopped. And by instinct I grabbed my sword and sliced the bullet. "No shit." I gasped and laughed. Then Deadshot was firing at me, but SERIOUSLY it's like time stopped and I swiftly swung my sword slicing the bullets.

Then I realised they had poison, "oh bullocks..." I murmured. While he was busy shooting, I did what I had to do. I secretly sucked the poison in using my shadows. And thankfully the Hood— Oliver, came. By shooting an arrow at him, near him.

"You're late." I scoffed. "Not my fault." He said and started shooting but he took cover. Then I cued Oliver to distract him, he got up and started running as Deadshot tried to shoot him. But I got behind him by kicking him, he fell down. But it wasn't over, he swung his leg and tripped me. He grabbed me and tried to tackle me, but Oliver grabbed his collar and threw him a bit further from me. He ran towards Oliver, head first with his arms, then pushed him through the wall. He got hit, then I grabbed him and punched him.

He grabbed my hand and pinned me down. I forcefully knocked his forehead head with me head. Making Oliver grabbing him from the back and throwing him against the wall. He helped me get up, "You alright?" He asked and I nodded.

Deadshot got up and he was still standing still. He then pulled our his guns and pointing at us.

"Drop you guns." Oliver said and we were already pointing our arrows towards him.

Deadshot chuckled, "I admire your work. Guess you won't be extending me any professional courtesy. You actually made me bleed." He then glanced at me. "And you finally made someone bleed a lot of blood out, Midnight!" He laughed.

"I am NOT Midnight!" I yelled making me want to shoot him. "And we are nothing like you. You kill for fun!"

"You've taken lives." Deadshot replied

"For the good of others. You're out for yourself." Oliver said. Then Deadshot fired him, but luckily I aimed at the bullet while Oliver to him. It made him fell to the ground... he shot his eye.

We suddenly heard a noise behind us. We turned around and it was Diggle leaning against it. Looked like he was shot. I told Oliver to help him up as I grab something from Deadshot. Then made sure no one sees us, I release dark smoke from my heel. Then grabbed the two with me to the shadows to get back to the Lair.