Chapter 2

(Sorry for people who really wanted chapter 2 and had to wait. Writer's block got me on both books and i don't know what to do. I'm trying to write the books it's just hard not having an idea how to continue it. Sorry this part is short. TwT.)

Tomorrow...

Bryan's POV

I got up early. I packed some food for us in a backpack. Then I carefully got out of guild. I made sure nobody saw me. I changed in to my dragon form and flew to our meeting place. I was the first one to arrive. Mario came second and then Mitch and Collin. "Everyone's ready?" Mitch asked. We replied with yes's. We flew up and followed Mitch. Mitch was in the front Collin and me were in the middle and Mario was behind us. It took a while to find the right forest. After a few hours we found the Clan's territory. When we entered Our family members like the young hatchlings run up to us to greet us. We went inside the cave that everyone's home was in. When we entered the cave was giant. The stone walls were covered with moss. In the walls there was hundreds of different crystals like diamond, amethyst, emeralds. We entered our house.

Mario's POV

When we went inside I asked the others: "So what's the plan? Should we ask Nightfall what we an do about our heat?" I asked. Nightfall is a black khajiit with golden brown eyes. She's a medic in the Clan. She's also a light dragon slayer. "C'mon let's go to Nightfall and ask tips." I said. We all went to the medic's cave and I asked Copper where can we find Nightfall. Copper is a brown lightning dragon with emerald eyes. We all went inside.

Ritchie's's POV

"I wonder were the dragon slayers went. I saw them go into a cave this morning." Lop'ho said. "Bri can you ask one of the dragons where could they went?" I asked. "I'm doing it right now." Bri Replied. "Should we send a search party to find them? Or should we go ourselves?" Silver asked. "We'll go and find them.  Lop'ho said he saw them."