Chapter 2

MINA

A week had passed yet it still feels fresh as if it just happened yesterday. My head is pounding everytime I think of it. I should be used to it. You chose this Mina. Did you?

"How are you feeling? Do you need something?" Lisa is still here.

"A hug from my knight in shining armor, I guess?"

"Is that so?" She approached me and carefully wrapped her arms around me. This is one of the things I like about her. The way her skin kissed mine; too soft, too gentle. The warmth of her embrace makes me feel protected; my safe haven.

"But I think I need something too."

"What?"

"A kiss. Oh! Make it plural please."

"Okay, I also think I need to express my gratitude to this agent who loves to flirt with me."

"Who saved you from getting kidnapped."

"Oh. Who left me after telling me that her job is to capture assholes and after I asked if protecting her girlfriend isn't her job. Isn't that agent considered an asshole too for doing that to her scared girlfriend?"

She gave me a peck on the lips.

"I think so. But she told you she'll come back for you, right?"

"Did she?"

"She was too scared something bad might happen to her girl so she ran so fucking fast to--"

I straddled her and started kissing her. "Shut up now and kiss me." I licked her lower lip asking for an entrance and her warm mouth gladly welcomed me. Our tounges battling for dominance. She gave in and let me win. I was the one who broke the kiss.

"You are being aggressive."

"You are seducing me."

"I'm not seducing y--"

I bit her lip hard and slid my hand inside her shirt. I was busy minding my business kissing her that I didn't even notice she had already undressed me.

How are you so good at this Lisa?

She is tracing my spine sending shivers and different sensations all over my body. She is now kissing my neck leaving her marks. I threw my head back. It feels so good.

"Ohh Lisa..."

I was about to pull her shirt up when my phone started ringing.

"Fucking phone." She hissed. She did not stop kissing my neck, the valley in between my two mountains, my collarbone, my shoulder blades.

"L-lisa, stop-- baby I need to--ughhh" She sucked my pulse point making me lose it. I closed my eyes in pleasure and parted my lips. I felt her hard member down there in between my throbbing center. And I can't stop the escaping moan from my mouth when I heard her groan when I started grinding on her crotch.

That was fucking hot.

"Lisa, the c-call--I need to answer the-- oh my god Lisa" She diverted her attention to my breasts. Her right hand massaging the other and the other was now in her mouth. The flick of her tounge is making me a moaning mess right now.

"Hey, baby ughhh stop." I was lying. I don't want her to stop. But that call must be important, my phone keeps on ringing.

She wouldn't budge.