Part 74: YEH DOSTI MILTI NAZEEB SE!!

Dedicated to Birthday girl sumani3456

Yes!! I am BACK...😎🙈😁

Preview

Abhimanyu was driving to the We Care Hospital. As Nandini remembered that Harshad had his counselling sessions going on today.

Abhimanyu halted the car in the parking where now formed a large crowd.

They give each other a look before rushing to there praying it is not what they thinking.

But God has another plan. It was the same scenario they imagined.

Aryaman who is punching Harshad blue and back while the latter didn't even move a finger to stop him. The guards who are trying to pry Aryaman off of Harshad is also getting strong punches here and there.

Abhimanyu and Nandini came to them and tried to stop Aryaman. Abhimanyu was successful in pulling Aryaman back but he was trying to push Abhimanyu as he is not ready to stop his assault on Harshad. It was making it difficult for Abhimanyu to hold him back. Nandini was trying to help Harshad who was almost passed out.

Dhruv and Alia who was following AbhiNi too reached there and Dhruv helped Abhimanyu to hold the raging bull a.k.a Aryaman while Alia was helping Nandini to stand Harshad. Hearing her sobs Harshad opened his half-closed eyes and whisper her not to cry.

*****

Continuing.....

One Year Before...

A night club in London.

Nandini, Abhimanyu, Kaira and Madhyam was looking a ab Aryaman and Navya, who was having that cheshire cat smile on their face after completing that awesome blossom (to them) dares. The other four is literally loss of words. What the hell had just happened? Did they really?

"Now tell me guys, who was the bravest one among us?"

The sound Aryaman was what bought them out of their shocked state.

"Stay a hand length away from me, okay. I my self don't know, what will I  do to you guys."

Madhyam was was trying to compress the thought of strangling his best friends.

"What happened yaar Maddy, it was just a dare." Navya peeped in from Aryaman's back, where she hide seeing the four's green monstar avatar.

"Are you stupid Navya. Dare.. aise dare dete hai? They are strangers for your kind information'' Nandini said being really fed up of their oh so awesome dares.

"Guys, it's not the right time for fighting. Woh log kaise hai hamain nahi pata. So let's leave. Come on.'' Abhimanyu said being the sensible persons he is. Everyone nodded at him and dragged a whining Aryaman and Navya with them.

''Guys, guys, guys Guysssss.'' Screamed Aryaman as they were about to leave the club.

"Now what Aru??" Nandini shouted frustrated.

"I will just me come. You guys wait for me at the parking."

"Ab kahan jaana hai aapko janaab??" Kaira's voice have the sarcasm laced on it.

"Arey yaar, nature is calling. I will come in some time." Aryaman gave them a cheeky smile.

"Arey guys, don't look at me like that, yeh sab mere control mein thodi na hai." He stated as he left for the washroom. Others could only shake their head at their awesome blossom best friend a.k.a Aryaman khurana.