part 5 : lear magic and portal?

Start from the beginning

we fell asleep .... and here I am. "said y / n a little sweating.

"wow ..." whispered the nightmare.

silence envelops the room no one opens the sound of nightmare or y / n.

they are thinking something until they are in their mind.

"how ... did he know my name?

and ... why when I was near him I felt something familiar with him like when I first met a dream.

Anywas how about with him right now? "thought y / n.

"y / n ... she's here ... but, she's not like y / n who was always cheerful and excited.

y / n right now ... looks a little sad, and I can feel a negative feeling residing in her.

at the same time y / n and nightmare raised the sound.

"hey ..." said Nightmare.

"uhm ..." said y / n.

the two of them paused, then chuckled.

"* chuckled * you can go ahead y / n" said Nightmare.

"no ... no ... you can go ahead uhm ..." said y / n.

"oh ... I forgot to introduce myself to you ... my name is nightmare nice to meet you y / n." said the nightmare.

y / n nodded his head and said, "uhm! nice to meet you too nightmare" said y / n with a smile.

suddenly the nightmare froze in place, y / n who saw the silent nightmare frozen in place waved her hand in front of the nightmare and called out his name.

" nightmare? .... nightmare!? ..... hey nightmare!!" Said Y/n called nightmare name.

Nightmare, who heard his name called, immediately woke up from his reverie.

"uh ... what?" asked Nightmare.

"You were daydreaming when we talked" said y / n.

Nightmare's eyes widened and a purple blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Sorry I was thinking about something," said Nightmare.

y / n just makes faces (▪ O ▪).

"how about if we get to know each other better at nightmare" said y / n.

"uhm ... okay if that's what you want" said Nightmare.

"yay!" said y / n.

Nightmare then smiled and there was still a purple hue on her cheeks.

"what if we start from .... you nightmare" said y / n.

nigtmare then nodded, "I like playing with my friends cross and error and prank someone, I also have a cock breeder named Kevin.

my hobby is playing a violin and pranking someone

I also have friends who can be said to be very close like me and Cross.

We first met when I was chased by my brother named Dream.

dream always tries to kill me and find myself wherever I am.

until one day I met with cross and error they were great friends and best friends.

cross was actually my first friend, we met when my brother chased me.

he was wearing a black and white X-shaped shirt, had a scratch on his cheek, and he was also afraid of a cow. but he is very good.

then we both met error, he's my best friend error has a disease fear of being touched.