Chapter 09🦋

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤Few days later¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

I woke up at 6am today since it's a school day and I have an online school to attend to. I have gotten ready then cook breakfast for jungwon and jay oppa so that they can eat before they leave for school.I walk back to the room to wake jungwon and jay oppa up for school.

“oppa wake up and get ready for school” I shake his shoulder to wake him up.

“hmm? What time is it?” he asked groggily

“it's almost 7am oppa, get up now or else you will end up late for school” he nodded so I stood up and head up to the upperbunk where jungwon is sleeping.

“jungwon ah, wake up and get ready for school” I shake him and he slowly opened his eyes and gave me sleepy smile.

“good morning sleepy head, get ready or else you'll end up late for school” he got up and opened his arms. I know what he wants but I pretend that I don't know and look at him confused.

“morning hug?” he asked me so I went to hug him.

I went to the kitchen and prepare the breakfast that I made which is bacon and cheese bread, omelette and  strawberry banana smoothie.

“Good morning, here eat breakfast first before leaving for school” I gave them each their plate with the sandwich. I got mine too and sat down in front of them.

“what's that lilly?” they asked me pointing at the drink that I have.

“oh this? It's strawberry and banana smoothie. Wanna try it?” I offered them my glass and they took it to try the smoothie.

“hmmm, it tastes good” jay oppa said.

“do you want one?”

“yes please” jay oppa said.

“me too” jungwon chided so I stood up, got 2 glasses and pour the smoothie on them, then gave it to jungwon and jay.

“thank you for the breakfast lilly noona”

“always welcome, better start eating now, you guys still have to go to school” I reminded them.

“how about you? You have school too right?” jay oppa asked

“yes but through online school”