Chapter 50 🦋

On their way to the company, she answered the calls from her worried parents and siblings assuring them that she's alright and safe

On their way to the company, she answered the calls from her worried parents and siblings assuring them that she's alright and safe. However, she can sense that her soulmates are not happy about what happened to her not even a bit. The drive there was awfully quiet and lilly answering those calls are the only noise you can hear.

Once they have arrived, she grabbed her bag and was about to get her violin when ni-ki offered to carry it for her which she thanked him in return. They went to the practice room and they stayed there waiting for the return of the 3 boys which they'll arrive after lunch. So right now they can do their solo stuff and lilly was about to get her violin and play it when the managers told her that the CEO wants to meet her right now.

"Belift's and Bighit's CEOs are waiting for you at the meeting room right now. Let's go Lilly" Managernim told her and she nodded bringing her phone with her.

They walk to where the CEOs are with one of ENHYPEN's manager who knocked on the door before letting lilly come inside first.

"Hello Bang pdnim, CEOnim" She bowed at them

"Hello Lilly, please take a seat" Bang Pd said and she sat down beside her manager.

"Before anything else, Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Bang Pd asked and the staff, ceo, manager looked at her concerned.

"I'm alright pdnim, uhhh... My right wrist did bruised up but it's nothing I can't handle" Lilly reassured them with a smile.

"let me see your wrist, lilly" Bang pd said and lilly sighed then pull her sleeves up to show her right wrist with bruise forming.

"Can you call one of the first aid staff here to check on her wrist please" Ceo nim told her manager who nodded and left to call the staff.

"We'll be releasing a statement regarding about what happened today and whenever you're out with your group or solo, we will heightening the security to prevent this from happening again" Bang pd informed her and she nodded agreeing about it.

"Does your soulmates already know about this?" Bang pd asked and she nodded.

Then managernim arrived with the staff who right away checked Lilly's wrist.

"It's not that bruised however, I want to ask if you have applied ice on it?" the staff asked her.

"yes, I did. My wrist is okay, right? I have to play violin" she informed the staff.

"yes it is. You're lucky it's not sprained, the bruise is formed because of how your wrist had been held. Put an ice pack on it again and if it swelled, find me immediately so that we can place an elastic on it and put elastic bandage on it, alright?" The staff looked at her for answer.