Chapter 61

3 months later.

Forth's pov:

I've been going to the speech therapy sessions everyday for the last 3 months. 

P'Mark lets me go on my own now. 

Mom and dad even bought me a new car when they found out i could drive and have a license. 

I tried to refuse but of course they are more stubborn than me. I eventually gave in and accepted it. 

I haven't heard anything about my father or any of those people ever since we came back.

No one ever mentions them anymore. 

Which is of course a good thing but i can't help but get nervous. 

There's this really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I feel as if something bad is going to happen soon. 

I haven't told anyone because i don't want to worry them. 

I stopped in the parking lot of the hospital.

I got out of my car and went inside. 

I didn't go to the reception and just headed straight for dr. Niel's office. 

I knocked on the door. 

I could hear him telling me to come in. 

I opened the door and peeked inside. 

"Oh hello Forth. Right on time as always." He chuckled. 

I smiled and went inside. 

"How is your throat?" He asked after i sat down. 

"Not that bad." I answered. 

"That's great. Seems like you're able to talk perfectly now." He smiled warmly. 

Yup. I can already talk normally. 

But i haven't told anyone yet. 

I practice while i'm in the bathroom at home and just use text to talk to everyone. So none of them know. 

"You made really quick progress i must say. You managed to talk properly in half the time i was expecting you to." He chuckled.

I smiled proudly. 

"Your voice sounds a lot better now. Does your throat still itch?" He asked.  

I shook my head. 

"Ok then. Let's do some tests to make sure everything is normal." He said. 

I nodded. 

We did some vocal exercise to test my vocal chords. 

"Ok. Everything is normal. You're good to go." He said satisfied. 

"You still haven't told anyone?" He smirked. 

I chuckled. "Nope. I'm going to surprise them. It won't be fun if i just tell them so quickly." 

"You're one mischievous kid." He shook his head. 

"I live with a kid in an adult's body. I learned by watching him." I said. 

He raised an eyebrow. "Definitely sounds like Mark." 

I grinned. 

"What about  Beam?" He tilted his head. 

"I didn't tell him. I'm going to take him out on a date today and surprise him." I answered.