Chapter 9

Beam's pov:

I was so angry when i found out that no one bothered looking at Forth's designs just because of his disability.

I wish i knew who they were and just beat the crap out of them.

His sad expression when he told me about it made my chest ache. I could tell he really loves designing but because of some ignorant people he couldn't fulfill his dream.

Don't worry Forth. I'm going to make sure you get to fulfill your dream.

After my first class after lunch, i went near one of the windows and dialed my uncle Mark's number. He's a well known designer.

"Hey Beam it's rare for you to call me." he answered after the first two rings.

"Hey uncle Mark. Sorry for disturbing you while you're busy. I have a favour to ask."

"I'm always free for my beloved nephew. What do you need?"

"I recently got a boyfriend."

"Oh wow! You finally found someone to date?"

"Yes. His name is Forth. He's a really sweet guy."

"Someone's smitten. So what is the favour you need from me?"

"I actually saw some designs he drew which were really good. I'm sure they will be really popular if released to the public."

"Owh? Then why doesn't he take those designs to a taylor or cloth shop? If they are as good as you say then wouldn't they be more than happy to accept them?"

"That's the thing. He took the designs to many taylors and cloth shops but they refused to even look at the designs."

"Why?"

"Because he is mute. They said it would be bad for their reputation."

There was silence for a while.

"Bring him to my house after your classes end. I'll look at his designs and see what i can do."

"Ok. Thanks uncle."

"No problem. See you later."

After i hung up, i texted Forth.

Me:Hey love. Be ready with the designs you drew when i come pick you up after classes.

Forth❤️:  Are we going to meet that person today?

Me: Yup. I already talked to him. He told me to bring you over to his place after classes.

Forth❤️: Ok. I'll be ready.

Me: Great. See you after classes. Love you😘

Forth❤️: See you later.

I pouted when i saw that he didn't say i love you back or send any emojis. I was about to keep my phone in my pocket when a notification popped up.

Forth❤️: ❤️❤️❤️

I smiled like an idiot when i saw the emojis.

He must be beet red right now.

I couldn't help but chuckle when i remembered him blushing.

Just then the professor entered the class so i quickly put my phone in my pocket and went back to my seat.

When i looked to my side i saw that kit and pha were staring at me grinning widely.

"You're smitten aren't you?"

"Shut up." I blushed.