Chapter 9 (Editing)

Start from the beginning

"What is going on Brittany " he interrogated. His expression was serious and authority laced out in waves. He folded his arms across his chest looking intimidating.

It caused my wolf to surrender and tell the truth. "Not here" is all I managed to say while looking down.
He seemed to understand as he held my hand and lifted my chin to meet his eyes.

"You okay?" He asked gently that would make the waterworks start in any moment. Before I could answer he trailed his hands around my waist and held me close. "Everything will be fine" he said in a soothing tone kissing my forehead.

How am I so lucky to get a mate like him.

As I opened the hospital door again I saw Alpha Zander still holding her hand as he had dozed off sitting on the chair. Judging by the position I could conclude that he hasn't moved since I left them.

' Avy?' I linked her.

'Did you get it' she replied. Wow she didn't sleep at all.

'Yup you really are a genius though your room seems like it has been invaded by monkeys'

'I knew she will make a move

Taking a deep breath. 'What's wrong' she asked. 'It's just that Eric was there when I went to get the USB and he wants to know. I'm sorry ' I replied.

'Well we will tell him once I am up'

'How long will that be '

'Just a few days more. You know what to do right?'

'Yes'

'Then let me sleep and go annoy your mate'

I smiled and left that is my Avy. I taught her so well.

○●○●○●○□■□■●○●○●○●○

"I don't get it isn't she still unconscious?" Tyler asked. Rubbing his neck looking like a lost puppy.

"You will get it if you follow me now or do you prefer being dragged all the way" I threatened he was getting on my nerve. I mean I told this dude so many times. Ok ok only two times but come on.

He nodded still looking confused. I lead the way and we were silent till I reached Avy's room. After a lot of hard work I have finally made him leave Avy to attend to his alpha duties and also take a shower. Fine Eric also helped.

I opened the door and lead Tyler in. Closing the door and making sure it is locked I called. "The punks here".

Tyler looked at me as if wondering if I had hit my head instead of his Luna. That curious expression was replaced with pure shock when Avy opened her eyes and got up. His jaws dropped to the ground. Literally.

He resembled a person who just saw a body rising in the cemetery. I for once burst out laughing.

"You.....you....should.....see your face in the mirror.....it is priceless" I managed.

"That's enough Brit give the poor guy a break will you" Avy said. She moved towards Tyler who was still in shock. She placed her finger beneath his chin and lifted it. "You don't want flies to get in and do a dance inside do you" she said earning a bark of laughter from me.

"Avy....I mean Luna....you are....how?" Tyler blurted.

"Are you not happy to see me alive?" Avy teased. His looks are priceless. "No it's just that if you are ok then why are you.. you know" Tyler tried. Avy only smiled in response.