"Dang your not even stable around him. You're so whipped mingi I've never seen you like this."

Hours later

We were all laughing and watching YouTube, playing games and eating food like we always do. Everyone were in little groups because everyone was dating except me and seonghwa. Wooyoung sat next to san and hongjoon held hands with yeosang and yunho and his head rested on jonghos shoulder as seonghwa sat on my lap with his head on my chest because he was cold.

He looked at his phone and began to speak.

"mingi, it's 3:48 it's almost 4 didn't you say we have to go somewhere." He lifted his head and straddled deeper into my lap. And I just remembered I have to confess. Everyone turned and looked at each other with smirks because yeosang told all of them and they all knew what was happening.

"Oh, right we have to go guy-" he was cut off by jongho.

"Just go [he winked] it must be important but not as important on fixing that fucking door." He smiled sarcastically

"I don't keep any promises about that door" and we all laughed. "Come one hwa, we need to be there."

"I- o-okay." He blushes at the sudden movements of me grabbing his hand and bringing Him closer.
"Sorry bout your door!!!~" I yelled as I ran out of the house. I open the door for him and began to drive.

*3rd person*

"So... where are we going, you said you needed to talk about something important." Seonghwa looked at mingi.
Mingi didn't answer, he was to caught up in what he was gonna say to him and thinking of the possible outcomes on how Hwa answers him and if he accepts him how he is.

"Mingi..?" Mingi felt seonghwas hand in his thigh and snapped out of it pulling over and sighing

"Sorry I got caught up in my head." Seonghwa shook his head in response as mingi opened the door for him, pulling him out and holding his hand walking to the middle of the park. Seonghwa stopped in his tracks in surprise, looking around

"I-isn't t-t-this where...-"

"Where we first met.[mingi turned to seonghwa grabbing both of his hands and pulling him closer] there's something on my chest. And it been their ever since I first saw you here a year ago. I've never connected with any one I've never known any one for the 3 days and then end up In the hospital with them for 3weeks.[mingi chuckled lightly.

"You see I've always thought you were the prettiest person EVER I've never fallen for some one. Your special. You make me smile, laugh and have something to look forward to when I wake up. Every time I see you, your smile, your laugh, your touch makes time slow down. So I know that time doesn't wait for anybody but in the time being, I wanted to tell you that I love you. I love you a bit to much.[he laughed again] and I want you to be my boyfriend so all the pet name I give. Can be givin' to my boyfriend. And that night at the club can become normal for us. So I don't have to hesitate to love or touch you. So.. what do you-"

He was cut off by the sniffles of the older.

"A-are you okay!? Seonghwa i-"

"N-no, I-I'm Okay.. it's just..[he looked up at the younger with puffy eyes] never in a million year would I have though some one would love me.[he began to laugh through his tears] I've been living alone my whole life I've never had friends or anyone to protect me like you do. I've always learned to hold my own hand but now, I can hold on to yours.."