Chapter 4

Lizzies POV 

            Lily and I have been working on a project for the school. We figured with all our free time we would create an area for all of the littles to go to when they need space from there daddies and mommies. So that when the "little kingdom" was born. Lily and I wanted to be something for everyone. We made sure to put in a big castle in the back of the room. We also made sure to out in a ball pit along with some slides. The room is massive so it also has some little space areas for littles who just want to be alone. 

Once we saw the finished product Lily and I were so excited

Once we saw the finished product Lily and I were so excited. We made sure to not let daddies see anything for it. We wanted them to be surprised once it was all finished. 

Lily and I have also been helping with the preparations for the New Year's Eve party. The theme this year is the roaring 20s so lily and I made sure that we had the perfect flapper dresses picked out.

Lily has also been very upset because she wants daddies to turn her but they keep saying that they want to wait till the summer. She's very frustrated because she wants to be like us. That's when I decided that we would start the project for the little kingdom. This way she could keep her mind off of things for a little bit. 

So now here we are looking at the amazing room that we have created. "we have to go get daddies" Lily said as she started to drag my arm. "we aren't supposed to bother them while they are working lily" I said as I pulled away. "I'm sure they won't care this one time" She said as we made our way up to the building that has their office in it. When we walked up to the door I stopped. "maybe we should knock "I said. "why they are our daddies". I just shrugged and walked in behind her. "daddies" lily said. "hello girls what are you doing up here" Blake said as he hugged us. "we finished with the little kingdom we wanted you guys to come see it" I said. 

"alright I guess we can take a break so we can finally see what you too have been up too" Ethan said as he kissed us. We made our way back down the school to show them. I watched their faces as they saw the room for the first time. "wow girls this is amazing' Ethan said. "truly amazing the littles at the school are going to love it" Blake said as he hugged us. "you too are so creative" He said which made us blush.

"I heard that you guys have been working on the party as well" Ethan said as we walked down to the café. "yes, we are super excited about that too daddies" Lily said. "well you have less than a week to figure it all out loves" Blake said as we grabbed some food. "daddies your supposed to help too" I said in a whining tone. "he's just playing little one" Ethan said as we sat down. "I hate when you do that daddy" I said as I crossed my arms. "don't pout princess" Blake said as he laughed.