Missing You - Chapter 1

Can was halfway to the bathroom before he ran back to drop a quick kiss on Tin's forehead. "Accept this as a deposit first." He then ran back to the bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush to start his teeth-brushing.

Tin came in as well through the open door and hugged Can from behind, sniffing the back of Can's neck.

"Didn't you say that you don't like it when I have the smell of sweat?" Can was surprised at his action.

"You are already mine, your smell is my smell too." Tin did not lift his head from behind Can, just lifted his eyes to the mirror to look at Can's eyes. Can continued brushing his teeth. Tin picked up his own toothbrush to squeeze toothpaste on it and started brushing his teeth too.

Can finished first and stepped away from the water basin to make space for Tin. He then glanced between the bathtub and the shower cubicle. He hesitated for three seconds and decided that the bathtub was more romantic, since Tin complained that he wasn't romantic enough on the bed, when he just woke up. He turned the water tap of the bathtub on and started to adjust the water temperature while plugging up the bathtub. When he turned back to look at Tin, he realised that Tin had finished rinsing his mouth and was leaning against the water basin looking at him. He stepped towards Tin, put his hands around Tin's neck and tilted his chin to the bathtub with a silent invite in his eyes. Tin breathed in deeply at his look and reached for the waistband of Can's boxers with a slight smirk at the corner of his mouth.

"Cantaloupe is going for Round 3?" Tin lowered his voice huskily.

Can pouted and replied, "No, just wanted to try your bathtub, and... I really missed you the past week."

Tin's hand paused at Can's waist and tightened his hold on Can, looking deeply into Can's eyes. He raised his right palm and stroked Can's cheek softly as his gaze softened. Can had been touching him as much as possible since the music festival, even allowing Tin to hold his hand on their way to the car. When Tin wanted to enter Can from behind when making love, he refused by saying that he wanted to put his arms around Tin while making love. Tin didn't think much about it when his mind was occupied by other things the entire afternoon, but now he suddenly realised that Can was showing his insecurity, even when he was asleep. Usually Tin was the one who will envelop Can in his arms when sleeping because Can usually falls asleep first. However he remembered waking up just now to Can's arms around him. His days of silence when flying home, after hanging up abruptly on him must have scared Can rather badly.

He stepped away from Can, towards the bathtub and turned off the tap. He took off his boxers, and stepped into the tub to sit down. He then looked at Can and indicated for him to sit between his legs. Can gave a small grin and quickly got into the tub after discarding his own boxers, settling down in front of Tin, while Tin encircled him in his arms and entwined their legs in the warm water. Can leaned back against Tin with a small sigh at the cozy feeling. Tin gave him a soft kiss on his cheek and just breathed him in, while silence filled the bathroom.

Usually Can's body was always in a state of motion, but he managed to let the cozy feeling of being in Tin's arms calm most of his body down. His right thumb was the only part of his body moving, stroking the back of Tin's left hand that it was laying on top of.

"I brought back Tul's male lover from England." Tin whispered into Can's ear suddenly. Can jerked slightly at the sudden words spoken into his ear and turn his eyes slightly to look at Tin, frowning at him.

"Why?" Can pouted at Tin.

"Why what?" Tin asked Can back.

"Why did he leave Tul? Why did you bring him back? Why does it have to be you? Why does he deserve to get his lover back? " Can continued pouting.