Missing You - Chapter 4

Can quietly left the bathroom and padded back to the bed in his slippers, trying to keep the sound of his footsteps as low as possible. Tin had always been a light sleeper, and Can felt a slight sense of achievement when he managed to climb back under the covers and Tin remained asleep.

That is just because he is going through jet-lag and is tired. Can glanced at Tin's sleeping fatigued face and then the bedside alarm clock. Tin had slept the afternoon away and if Can let him sleep anymore, Tin might not be able to fall asleep that night.

Tin fell asleep latching on to Can, but slowly let go when his body relaxed in sleep. Can had slowly manoeuvred himself slightly away from Tin so as to occupy himself playing games on his phone, with his earphones plugged in. Now, to wake Tin up, he slowly manoeuvred himself back, leaning on Tin's warm body and used the tip of his nose to stroke Tin's nose, slowly waking Tin up. As Tin stirred from his sleep, Tin's hands went around Can's waist and drowsily shifted his body so that he could nuzzle Can's neck. It took a few moments before he blinked his eyes up at Can, giving a soft kiss to Can's chin.

"If you don't wake up, you won't be able to fall asleep tonight at a decent time." Can softly mumbled to Tin.

Tin hmmed at Can and continued keeping his eyes closed. Can softly patted Tin's back trying to persuade him to wake up more fully, hoping that Tin would not fall back asleep.

Tin finally sighed and slowly sat up, and made his way off the bed to the bathroom. Can continued lazing on the bed, but was surprised to hear the sound of the doorbell. He got off the bed and hurried towards the door.

He was surprised to see on the doorbell system screen that Tin's family house staff member was standing outside the door, and quickly opened the door.

"Sawadee krub, Khun Can. Khun Tin requested for this." The staff greeted Can politely and before Can could react, handed over 2 bags to Can. "Hope you have a good dinner." He bowed and quickly turned away to leave.

Can stood stupidly at the open door and stared down at what was in his hands. When he next looked up, the staff had disappeared down the corner towards the direction of the lift. He closed and locked the door and blankly brought the bags into the living room. When he placed the bags on the dining table, Tin appeared in the living room.

"Was dinner delivered? I told them to bring it at this time." Tin then unzipped the delivered thermal bags and the aroma of food hit Can.

"You asked them to make food and deliver before you went to sleep?" Can questioned, his eyes staring at what Tin was taking out from the thermal bags and laying out on the table.

Tin glanced at Can and chuckled at the shine in Can's eyes. "Yes, I didn't feel like cooking tonight, and I don't want to go out too. I checked and they said no one is eating dinner at home tonight, so I asked the chef to make something for us. They have to cook dinner for the staff working at the house anyway." Tin went to get plates and cutlery out so that they can eat. They had not eaten anything since the brunch that Tin made for Can earlier in the day.

Can started loading up his plate with the five types of dishes the main house delivered. "This is like going to a buffet. How are we going to finish so much food?" Can asked in the midst of munching his food.

Tin shook his head. "We will see what is left and whether we can keep for tomorrow. I can eat the leftovers for dinner tomorrow after you go home."

Can paused in his munching and frowned at Tin. "You aren't having dinner at my house?" Can asked.

Tin looked up at Can in surprise. For the past few weekends, he only dropped off Can when sending him home. Although they loitered outside the gates talking till Can finally went in, but Tin didn't go into the house. He suspected that Can didn't want to explain too much to his mother, as well as trying to avoid being teased by his sister.