CHAPTER 1 : THE WEDDING

"Okay Dad I think I am ready ," Kim Taehyung confirmed with his father that he was indeed ready for this marriage.

" I can't believe that The Park Jimin is settling down , talk about an upset eh! "  Jimin's friend Hoseok exclaimed as he came to know about his marriage with Kim Taehyung.
"Yeah , who thought?" Jimin winked at him in  a funny manner.

Jimin and Taehyung were supposed to get married in order to merge their companies. The wedding news took the entirety of Korea to storm. They were famous and by famous I mean they had their reach to the PM too. Yeah talk about being young rich and famous.

"What should I get for him? A shirt ? Perfume? Watch? " Taehyung was pacing back and forth in his office thinking on how he would greet his would be husband. As if on cue a knock is heard on his wooden door.
"Yes come in" Taehyung's deep voice reverberated through the room and a small creak was heard signalling the opening of the door.

"Hi Taehyung ! " Jimin mentally cringed for his dripping enthusiasm.
" Oh hello Jimin please have a seat. " Taehyung greeted back with a smile.
"So what brings you here ?" Taehyung asked Jimin
"Well we have a wedding to prepare for",
Taehyung groaned at this and Jimin chuckled.

"So purple and blue it is" , Jimin confirmed with Taehyung once again
Taehyung nodded his head yes as he was too tired to say anything . 2 hours of this planning was getting to his head. Jimin stretched in his chair ready to leave when Taehyung stopped him.
"Wait I'll drop you Jimin it's late anyway."
" Well what a gentleman you are but thanks Tae I have my car. I'll drive on my own. You look like you're gonna pass out just go home and rest" Jimin sent him a heart warming smile that made Taehyung almost want to hug him. Almost.

Jimin stood in front of the mirror with his black  Chanel suit looking dazzling as he was getting ready for the big day. Yes, it was The Wedding already.

Taehyung felt like he had just ran a marathon. His heartbeat was fast and he had sweaty palms.  Dressed in his  expensive Gucci suit Taehyung was one step closer to his future with Jimin.

Taehyung entered the wedding venue and stood on stage. The entire venue was decorated in blue and purple flowers. Powerful people from all over the country were there to attend the most talked event of the country. Reporters and journalists were also present to cover the event. Meanwhile Taehyung was freaking out in front of thousands of people with the straightest face he could pull. He was excited or nervous he didn't know.

Jimin's POV
  I'm going to marry. Yeah oh my god it's my wedding ffs. But why am I nervous ? It's not like I don't know him.
"Jimin ah , let's go it's time" Hobi called out to me.
Okay let's get this over with.

As I was walking down the aisle I could feel the eyes of so many people around me, well practically everyone. But  one person definitely caught my eye. Clad in his Gucci suit with his blonde hair parted sideways , Kim Taehyung looked like a Greek God himself.He looked like a devil in disguise.  Well, makes sense why he was crowned the most handsome man in 2017. As our eyes met, he gave me a small reassuring smile and I smiled back. For a moment I forgot that I was getting married. He looked like he had killed a bird at how pale his face was before he looked at me. Was he nervous or was he absolutely not ready?

Taehyung's POV

Ohmygod I'm freaking out. Ohmygod I can't do this. I'm getting married. I'm gonna live with him from now on. I'm-
"Taehyungie let's go it's time"  Namjoon,my brother called me for the ceremony.
Ohmygod I'm not gonna make it
I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I was standing on the podium with the pastor. The doors of the hall opened and there was pin drop silence through the room. There came with all his glory , Park Jimin.
Jimin with his blonde hair and black suit looked like an angel descended on Earth. He was looking absolutely breathtaking. Do all people look this good on their wedding day ? Or did I just notice him? As our eyes met I gave him a small smile and he smiled back . Okay Park Jimin let's get this over with.

Third person POV

"Do you Kim Taehyung, son of Kim Tae-il take Park Jimin, son of Park Moon young as your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asked
" I do" Taehyung answered and slipped the beautiful diamond studded ring on Jimin's small finger.
"Do you Park Jimin, son of Park Moon young take Kim Taehyung , son of Kim Tae-il as your lawfully wedded husband? " The pastor asked Jimin this time.
"I do" Jimin then slipped the ring on Taehyung's finger and flashed him a dazzling smile.
" With the power bestowed in me I now pronounce you husbands. You may now kiss your groom." The pastor concluded the ceremony.
Jimin was eagerly waiting when Taehyung placed a kiss on his left cheek . It would be a lie to say that Jimin was not disappointed. Of course he was. He smiled at Tae to hide his little disappointed.He understood Tae was nervous but he couldn't stop his mind to think what if Taehyung did not like him. Well they have their whole lives to find out.

"Ugh  finally it's over , " Jimin laid flat on his bed while Taehyung was unbottoning his suit .
" Yeah I am so tired I can sleep for 2 days" , Taehyung sighed.
Jimin's smile faltered a little. What was he expecting? He didn't know.
Taehyung and Jimin got changed in their hoodies and sweatpants.
" Hey we have the same hoodie. Kim Taehyung did you stalk me ? " Jimin playfully said.
" What? Omg No! " Taehyung panicked a little.
" Oh come on babe I'm kidding now let's sleep kay." Jimin lied down on their shared bed. But what he didn't notice how Tae's eyes were technically out of their sockets as he heard Jimin calling him babe. Well they are husbands for crying out loud. It was fine.
Taehyung slowly got under their shared duvet and turned the opposite side to Jimin when he suddenly felt a weight on his stomach. He slowly turned and saw Jimin's arm wrapped around his stomach. Taehyung's heart beat sped up and he slowly moved the strand of hair from Jimin's face as he stared at the beautiful human being beside him. He closed his eyes but he  didn't remove the small hands wrapped him.He had a small smile dancing on his handsome face.
Well he was in for one hell of a ride.

A/N
HELLOO MY WONDERFUL READERS. VMIN GOT MARRIE
AND OMG FLY TO MY ROOM IS A SOULMATE ANTHEM AGHH.
SHOW SOME LOVE AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE
I LOVE YOU