𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 ~ 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦

It doesn't take long for the party guests to start arriving after Ed's driven his yacht out of the docks again and texted pretty much everyone he knows.

"You okay?" He asks me, as we unpack red plastic cups and stack them on a table.

"Yeah, fine." I smile back at him, "I'm actually looking forward to it, this time."

"How come?" He asks, as we finish stacking at the same time.

I step over to him, linking my arms around his neck, "Maybe because this time I'm not stressing over whether or not Sophie is your girlfriend?"

"Oh, man." He chuckles, "Yeah, that was embarrassing."

Shaking my head slightly at him, I purse my lips, "But now, I've got you..."

Ed leans down to my ear, and whispers, "Oh yeah? And what are you going to do with me?"

In response, I reach up on my tiptoes and kiss his neck, before moving up to his lips—my hands tracing down his chest...

He kisses me back, his tongue dancing with my own as he runs his hands over my breasts. Then he slams me against a wall, and his kisses become stronger and faster and it's a good thing there's a wall behind me, because I don't think I'd still be standing if there wasn't—it's insane how weak at the knees he makes me feel.

"It's not too late to cancel the party..." He mutters against my lips.

Placing my hands on his chest, I slightly push him back from me, "No, I think this'll be good for you, to let go."

"I can let go with you," He insists, "In bed..."

The sudden sound of RHIB makes the two of us jump out of our skin—Cole, Jessica and some others are arriving.

"Too late now." I shrug.

"But, Skye!" Ed complains, "You're wearing that insanely sexy dress—how do you not expect me to do anything until later?!"

It's true; my dress is gorgeous.

It's the dress I wore to my prom—it's short, tight, and metallic gold. If I wore it at Christmas, I could look like a Christmas cracker, but it's not Christmas, so it's all good. Considering I bought this dress just over four years ago, it mostly fits me, although it's a little tight on my chest area—not that Ed will complain though...

"Skye!" Jessica lets out a squeal when she sees me, and totters over to me in her high heels, "You look incredible!"

"Thanks." I grin widely. After surveying her purple mini-dress that beautifully compliments her raven hair, I reply, "So do you."

I don't really believe in reciprocating compliments just because someone else complimented you first; in my opinion, you've got to earn, and deserve a compliment. I also don't believe in compliment fishing, hence why I don't always reciprocate compliments.

Shaking me out of my thoughts, Jessica giggles and winks, "Our guys are gonna have a hard time keeping their hands off us tonight, aren't they?"

"I'm already struggling." Ed comes up behind me, pressing his crotch against my butt—oh yeah, he's struggling alright.

I press my lips together, supressing the moan that I want to emit at the feeling of him being so turned on by me in this dress.

"Hey, you two." Cole saunters onto the yacht, after anchoring his RHIB—a handful more people got out of it as well, "Have fun last night?"

I don't say anything just glance up at Ed, who winks at me, and replies to Cole, "You could say that."

"Yes, dude!" Cole high-fives Ed, "So, how was it?"