Yejin knew that he was getting better when his antics like this began to once again resurface. Another indication that he was feeling better was from the script that was placed on her bedside table, with a sticky note on top of it that wrote, "For my sexy and beautiful Actress Son"

"Actress Son" She chuckled. She was reminded of how Bin insisted that he didn't want to call her noona so he settled for Actress Son. She also chuckled at the memory of how Bin would sometimes still call her Actress Son in the early days of their relationship and when he was still courting her.

She picked up the script and read through the short synopsis of the movie. She quickly gain interest in the script after just reading a portion of it. It was so fitting and ticked off the boxes of everything she looked for in a script.

Her husband indeed knew her well. He also knew her well enough to know that she still needed that last "push" to start looking for scripts again. So, he did it for her.

As she was flipping through the pages of the script, she felt a pair of arms circle around her chest.

"Thank you, Love" Yejin blurted.

"Anything for you.." He replied as he buried his face in the crook of her neck.

They stayed like that in that position for quite a while until Bin suggested, "Let's go pick my precious up and bring her home."

"Let's go, appa."

Just like that, they drove a couple minutes down the road to pick Ji eun up. As they entered the front door, Bin's eomma immediately came up to us and whispered, "Ji eun-ie is taking a nap."

I looked over to Bin and saw the impatience in his eyes and couldn't help but stifle a laugh, "It's okay, eommoni. We will just carry her into the car."

With that said, Bin almost ran into Ji eun's bedroom. Eommoni could only sigh and laugh at her youngest son.

Bin and I slowly approached Ji eun's crib. He then slowly picked her up and settled her in his arms.

Almost abruptly, Ji eun stirred awake. Before she was about to burst into tears, she widened her eyes and squealed in a high pitched tone.

Although Bin was in a face mask, she instantly recognised her appa. Maybe it was his eyes or maybe it was his familiar scent. What matters most was how happy she was.

"Ji eun-ie.." Bin whispered before he lowered his mask to give her a kiss on her chubby cheek.

Without warning, Ji eun rubbed her chubby cheek against Bin's cheek and proceeded to use her cute chubby hand to pat her appa's face.

This triggered happy tears from Bin, his eyes started to fill with tears and unknowingly flow down his cheek.

"I missed you so much, my princess!"

"Did you miss Appa too?" He asked

Ji eun giggled and bounced in his arms, a strong indication that the answer was obviously yes.

Bin's eomma could only move closer to me, rub my 20 week belly and jokingly whispered, "Yejin, gwenchana. This baby will be a mama's boy or girl."

I could only comically sigh and reply, "He or she better be, if not Tae Pyung will not have any more children."

After a few minutes, Ji eun finally stretched her hands out, signalling for me to carry her.

"Yah.. Kim Ji Eun.. You traitor!" I exclaimed before I grabbed my baby and gave her plenty of kisses everywhere.

Likewise, Ji eun also rubbed her cheek on my face before she buried her face in the crook of my neck and begun to fall asleep once again.

Fortunately, the ride home was smooth. Ji eun slept the entire time in her appa's arms, of course while I drove.

"You are such a fool for our daughter, Bin-ssi." I said as I caught a glimpse of Bin just staring at Ji eun with visible heart eyes and a wide smile across his face.

"I know and I wouldn't change it for the world."

When we got home, it was around dinner time. This time of the year was perfect, it was not too cold and not too hot so we had dinner in our backyard. Grilling up some beef and pork belly and wrapping them in lettuce, also having Bin's signature kimchi jigae at the side.

After dinner, we cuddled in our couch in the living room, drinking some hot chocolate as Ji eun drank milk. Talking about everything under the sun whilst in each other's arm. A very simple night but a very blissful and precious one. Would not trade nights like this for the world.

AUTHORS NOTE:

i'm so sorry that this chapter took so long! I blanked out and could not find any inspiration to write. i deleted and rewrote so many times but nonetheless i hope you enjoy this chapter. apart from this, if you guys like reading dooly fics, i'd highly recommend "The Heart Of Life" by @shutterbugtraveler here on wattpad if you haven't read it already. all chapters + epilogues are out so you can binge read at all once so please do give her fic some love if you haven't yet already 🤍

see you in my next chapter xx