Rollercoaster Of Emotions

YEJIN'S POV

It was 7am on a Saturday in Seoul, I was already up and wide awake. I was up the entire night tossing and turning, it has been very hard for me to get comfortable and fall asleep as i'm already in my third trimester and getting so big. I feel bad for Bin who had a tiring day yesterday and got disturbed by my tosses and turns.

Entering my third trimester has only made me more emotional and uncomfortable. I laid there in bed lost in my thoughts when I felt Bin's pair of arms pull me into his embrace.

I looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. You must have had terrible sleep because of me."

"It's okay baby, I understand." Bin consoled me

I loved being in his embrace, it gives me a sense of security and it just feels like home.

These days, I can't really do everything I used to be able to do. It's hard for me to put on my clothes, I can't wear my shoes myself and I also have a hard time getting up from laying down or sitting down.

I can't help but feel useless and now i'm ruining his sleep. As I was lost in my thoughts, tears started to stream down my face and it landed on Bin's arms.

"Baby, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Bin immediately asked, trying to figure out what was wrong.

I didn't respond.

"Baby, are you in pain? Are you not feeling well?" Bin continued to ask

"I'm okay, just leave me alone" I said as I sobbed even harder.

"Yejin-ah, you can talk to me"

I still didn't respond.

In that moment, Bin sat up and gently lifted me up from the bed and held me in his arms like he was carrying a baby. Like literally.

He placed me in his lap, one hand supporting my body and the other hand carrying my legs.

I looked up at him, confused as hell.

"I'm not letting you go, it pains me to see you cry like this." Bin said as he looked into my eyes.

I buried my head into his chest and started crying more.

Seeing me breakdown, Bin begun to pamper me with kisses on my head while still holding me in his arms. We stayed like that on the bed for 10 minutes.

After I cried my eyes out and felt better, I looked up at him.

"Do you feel better sweetie?" He asked

I nodded.

"Do you want to talk about it now baby?"

I felt silly breaking down so I begun to explain whilst my head was still buried in his chest.

" I feel like a burden to you .. I always have to bother you to do simple things for me and now i'm even ruining your sleep.."

Hearing my explanation, Bin held me tighter.

"Baby look at me" He said softly.

I slowly looked up at him.

"You're never a burden to me. I enjoy being able to do things for you especially when you're doing so much by carrying our princess. So don't ever think you're a burden."