Telling The World

YEJIN's POV

It was 7am and Ji eun was already awake and asking for attention. I quickly hopped out of bed and went to cradle my 1 month old baby in my arms. It has been one month since she came into this world. Ji eun has been the most affectionate and cuddly baby. She loves to be squished between Bin and I so we can snuggle her and give her kisses.

"Ji eun-ie, eomma is here!" I walked to her crib and picked her up so she could join us in our bed. I placed her between Bin and I and begun to give her belly kisses.

"Ji eun-ie, did you have a good night sleep? I missed you so much" I exclaimed

Bin then slowly woke up to the sound of Ji eun's little baby coos. He turned around and gave Ji eun and I a kiss.

"Love, can you come here" Bin said with a pout

I chuckled at his antics and went over to his side. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry about today, i'll settle everything." Bin said as he held me tighter in his embrace.

Today is October 22 and we will be revealing Ji eun to the world. After many discussions with each other and our agencies, we decided that we are going to release the news on my instagram first then MSTEAM and VAST will then confirm the news by releasing a public statement.

The morning flew past, I fed Ji eun after Bin gave her a quick bath and now she's fast asleep in her nursery. We placed baby monitors everywhere in her nursery so if she cries or anything happens, we will know immediately. Bin and I were relaxing in bed with our phones and laptops ready.

"Love, whenever you're ready." Bin said as he gave me a kiss.

We knew that there were some speculation that we were expecting but that died down pretty quickly. Following the news of our marriage, we are hoping that our fans and the public take our baby news as well as they did when we announced our marriage and continue to support us individually as artists.

I clicked on the "Share" button and it was up on @yejinhand on instagram. The post was a picture of the three of us at home. I was carrying Ji eun and Bin had his hands wrapped around my waist enveloping the both of us. It was a very casual and simple picture, you couldn't see Ji eun's face but you could see her little body. For her safety, we have decided not to reveal her face. We didn't want to force her to be in spotlight so we decided to leave that until she's older and knows what she wants. We want her to be known as Kim Ji eun not Hyun bin's and Yejin's child.

The caption read,

Hi everyone, Son Ye Jin imida. I want to share this wonderful piece of news with you today. Last month, I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Hyun bin and I have been absolutely blessed with the most precious little baby, her name is none other than Kim Ji Eun. This explains why I have not been active and working on projects recently. I ask for your understanding and your well wishes. I hope that you will continue to support me as an artist. Thank you and I hope to be able to greet all of you through the screen soon.

Bin also released a statement through VAST with the same picture. His statement read,

Hi everyone, Hyun Bin imida. I have some very special news to share with you today and I ask for your upmost love and support. Last month, my wife and I welcomed our first baby girl, Kim Ji Eun into the world. I hope that all of you will be able to be happy for my wife, Yejin and I. I thank all of you in advance for the well wishes and love. I hope to see you soon through my next project. Thank you.

Within seconds, our phones were flooded with so much support and love from our fans. It was absolutely crazy. All the media outlets in Korea and international outlets started to report our news and have wished us well.