The Little Things

HYUN BIN'S POV

Yejin is currently 20 weeks pregnant today, nothing much has changed other than her baby bump has started to be a lot more obvious and visible. Thank god she's had a relatively smooth pregnancy so far with only occasional nausea episodes which pretty much has went away now since she entered her second trimester. She also hasn't been moody or upset. She just craves more love and is definitely more clingy. Which to me is a blessing in disguise.

Yejin has always been known for being a strong, independent and career driven women. Which is definitely true. When we first started dating, It was hard for me to do things for her as she was used to doing everything by herself. Now that she's pregnant and clingy, I finally get to do more things and pamper her which is rare.

We both agreed that we were going to take a short hiatus from acting and focus on our family until our baby was born. So for now, Yejin has been resting and not accepting any job offers while I have also only agreed to shoot CFs for now and focus on VAST. As I was getting ready to leave to go to VAST for a meeting, Yejin looked at me with her sad puppy eyes as I was putting on my shoes.

"Must you really go" Yejin said whilst trying to hold back tears

She was so cute, I couldn't help but chuckle

"Sorry love, I have to go but l'll be back as soon as the meeting ends alright?" I said and gave her a tight hug

I didn't think she was serious when she looked like she was going to cry but suddenly I felt wetness on my suit. It was her tears

"Omo, why are you crying baby?"

"Sorry it must be the hormones" Yejin replied as she looked up at me.

"I promise we will do everything you want to do once I get home. I need to go to work and earn money so I can feed the both of you"

"Yah.. We definitely have more than enough money to live lavishly even if we stopped working, the whole world knows that you're a rich man"

The both of us started to laugh.

"I'll see you later beautiful, and you too my little baby" Bin said as he was walked out the door.

YEJINS POV

It has been 2 hours since Bin left, I was so bored being left alone at home. I tried to watch some TV but I was so used to cuddling Bin as we watched TV together so I couldn't last even 10 minutes of laying on the couch alone. I spent some time gardening outside, I sat on a small stool and started putting nutrients on my plants' soil so that it would grow well. That didn't last too long as my belly got in the way when I was trying to bend over. It felt so uncomfortable and also I didn't want my baby to be in an awkward position.

"Sorry baby, I hope i'm not squishing you too much." I said in a baby voice while soothing my belly.

Another hour past and I was asleep on the couch. The gardening really did tire me out. As I was sleeping, Bin came home. He walked into our living room and saw me sleeping. He quietly walked to me careful to not wake me up. I was getting big for someone who's only in her second trimester, my belly was awkwardly hanging out of the couch. Bin saw that and gently lifted me up and carried me bridal style to our bedroom.

"She must be so tired to fall asleep like that" He thought to himself.

He gently placed me on our bed and tucked me in. That's when he felt a tug on his arm.

"Love, you're home" I said sleepily

"Yes, I'm here" Bin whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Cuddle me"

Bin didn't waste any more time, he quickly cleaned up and changed into his sweats to join me in bed.

We cuddled as we both slowly drifted to sleep. We were facing each other and I buried my face into his chest inhaling his addictive manly scent. Bin had one hand on my belly and the other one my back. He rubbed my belly and soothed my back as we were both falling asleep.

It was like our baby knew it's appa was finally home and rubbing my belly. Our baby immediately responded to his rubs by finally staying still. The whole day, I felt flutters in my stomach and I knew it was our baby that was moving around constantly. The moment Bin rubbed my belly, our baby finally stayed still and i'm pretty sure he or she was falling asleep too. I can already tell that our baby is getting  attached to Bin.

We slept and cuddled for about 2 hours. I opened my eyes and saw Bin still sleeping peacefully, his hands still wrapped around me. It was already 6pm and I had to wake him up for dinner. I gave him little kisses on his lips and that eventually woke him up.

"Baby, we have to get up"

"No, I want to cuddle more" Bin said as he buried his head into my chest .

"In a few months, I'll have to take care of two babies. Poor me" I jokingly said

A few minutes went by.

"Yejin-ah" Bin suddenly sounding serious while gazing into my eyes

"Yes, love?"

"I've thought about this for so long so just now when I was in the office, I met up with my lawyer and did a little something"

"What did you do" I said sounding a little concerned

" I transferred 25% of my shares to you and 25% to our baby and future children. It's just a little something to remind you how much I love you and value our future together"

"Baby.. That's a big decision"

"I know right.. The perks of marrying a rich man" He replied

I smacked his chest playfully.

"Thank you, Love. I appreciate it but I want you to know that you and our future family are all I need. Even if we were to have nothing to our name,  I'll still be happy"

He leaned towards me and we kissed passionately.

"Since our future children have 25%, we need to have 5 babies to spilt it equally, 5% each. We better get busy then" Bin jokingly said

"YAH.. 5 is too many"

"We'll have as many babies you want, my love" Bin said as he caressed my hair

"Okay! How about 3?"

"3 sounds good" Bin replied

I pulled him into my arms.

"You will always be my big precious baby no matter how many we end up having"

AUTHORS NOTE

hi everyone! i had so much fun writing this chapter, might be my favourite one i've written so far hehe. thank you to those who have commented their support on the previous chapters, it seriously means a lot to know that people are enjoying my writing. i hope everyone is healthy and safe, my city is still under lockdown so i've had a lot of time to write! as usual, see you in my next update 🤍