Chapter 3 : Third Party?

For the past 2 months of filming Elvin dont dare to ask RuiEn why did RuiEn rejected him, but he still didnt give up though RuiEn always reject him on his date.

After the whole filming of By My Side ended, RuiEn took on a new role in the dream catches but without knowing that elvin also took on a role in this drama that will be chasing her again. During filming, Shaun became quite close to RuiEn on set and he even went out with RuiEn lots of time after wrap up.

Elvin felt that he had a rival so he decide to make RuiEn say why she rejected him during their filming trip in Hokkaido. On the last day of set, it was their off day, Elvin Knock on RuiEn room door, RuiEn open the door "Hi" "Hi may I come in?" "Erm...Yea sure..." Elvin went into RuiEn room and RuiEn felt werid... "Rui...Rui...En I want to know why did you reject me a year ago..." "I have no reason please leave" Elvin sat down and said "no I won't leave still you give me a answer..." "No I don't have any reason sorry!" "Is it because of Shaun? Are you two an item? Is he the reason you rejected me?" "No of cause not its not because of him it's just me don't anyhow guess!!!"

RuiEn started to get irritated and her face is showing a very unpleasant look. But Elvin didn't care and started to get curious with what's on RuiEn mind.

Sorry chapter a little short... Want to know the real reason? Remember to read the next chapter coming out soon^^

Do leave some comments, truly appreciated :)