Chapter 1 : Young Life

Rui En in her 20s

During her 20s she stepped into the showbiz and that's how her life career started...

She went to Taiwan at first to start up her singing Career and came back to Singapore to do acting

In 2006, She had her first show with Elvin and that's when she thought she found her Prince Charming.

On the first day of shoot, Elvin didn't dare to talk to RuiEn but RuiEn started out the convo first "Hey! How do you want to act out this scene later?" Elvin mind immediately went blank and don't know how to reply and just looked at RuiEn like an idiot that has never seen a girl before. "Erm... So..." RuiEn tapped on Elvin shoulder, That's when Elvin went back to reality "Oh Hi" . That's how their first chat started off...

Sooner after weeks of filming, Both of them became closer though RuiEn still doesn't goes out to have a meal with Elvin even the crews... Elvin finally decide to be daring enough to ask RuiEn out for dinner after wrap up "RuiEn free after filming...? Wanna go out for a meal?" Surprisingly RuiEn replied "Yes!Sure." Elvin heart started pumping fast and faster though his face doesn't show but his heart is smiling so happily

On their first meal out, Both of them chat lots of stuff and eventually became closer... At home, RuiEn thought is he the right guy? "Nah, we're just colleague and his just sweet yea, yah! Don't think so much" hitting her head but she don't know that Elvin decide to win Her heart.

Want to find out how Elvin win RuiEn heart? Remember to Read the next chapter coming out soon okay!

Do comment down some of the stuff that you want to see in further up chapters or who do you want to see trying to break ruivin up.

Remember do note nth is real this is just imagination!