Chapter 2 : Couple?

Elvin tried to ask RuiEn out but always got rejected and RuiEn always use an excuse of going home to have meal with family therefore for the whole filming of Love at 0 degrees Elvin only had one chance to have a meal with RuiEn

Elvin had waited for a year wishing to have a drama with RuiEn but no... Surprisingly in 2008 RuiEn took on the same drama as Elvin once again!

There's when Elvin said "I won't ever give up on RuiEn this maybe the chance God gave me I have to treasure it!" And this became the biggest help to Elvin for his role as he as to also chase RuiEn in the show

Each time in the show when he tried getting closed to RuiEn, she would just ignore him but when there was a scene which he had to confess to Yu hang (RuiEn) , after the filming he went to RuiEn and told him what he said during the scene was from bottom of his heart but RuiEn just turned away and walk off... Leaving Elvin a lost and hurt moment.

Like wise Elvin didn't give up same like his character in By My Side he still didn't give up on RuiEn. Just as he motivates himself not to give up... His phone rang, looking at the screen *RuEn* he immediately picked up the phone "Hello" "Hey! Hi since tomorrow is our off day can we have a chat? At the park near my house where I go running every morning okay?" "Okay!" Immediately after Elvin said okay RuiEn ended the call. Elvin started thinking... Why did she asked me out? She agreed on the relationship! Pictures of them as couple started to form in his head...

The next morning, Elvin chase after RuiEn and ran by her side. They stopped at a bench to rest and Elvin offers a drink to RuiEn, "thanks" "welcomed! Why did you asked me out?" "Words may come hash to you now so..." "Is okay just say" Elvin started to get nervous on what RuiEn going to say "I hope you would give up on me I don't want to start any relationship at this point of my career as I just want to focus on my album and my acting so I have to intention to start any relationship so just stop wasting Time on me okay?" Before Elvin could even reply RuiEn tapped on Elvin legs and walked away... Elvin felt lost and kept thinking that what's wrong with him...

Next chapter coming up soon! Will Elvin get a chance to win RuiEn heart? What the real reason RuiEn rejected Elvin? Is there a third party?

If you have any ideas of this question do comment :) or who you want to see in the next few chapter ;)

Hope you all have enjoyed the life of RuiEn