CHAPTER 7

Even if the white horse can't lead the way for you, the sooting way shall reside in you.
>>>

WARNING: this chapter contains violence and inkling to rape.

CHAPTER SEVEN

It all started when my mom and dad got divorced. It was one of those days that I hated the woman who gave birth to me. She left us the time we needed her the most. She was supposed to be with us. But God knows what in hell is more important than her only daughter and husband. She disappeared and I never saw her again until recently, she showed up behaving like a fucking caring mother. If they were having problems, why couldn't they solve them between themselves? Why do they have to involve me in their mess? Why didn't they think about how it would affect me? And because of their stupid fight, my life is ruined.

At first I noticed that something wasn't right between my parents. I didn't know why they were having issues. All I knew was it had been my moms fault. She thinks she's tied up to me and my dad. She wanted to travel around and do lots of stuff. And she needed her life to flow the way she wants it to. They fought so much. And the woman left us. She was so selfish. Do you think such woman deserved to be called a mother?

My dad was the only one I had left, after my mom left us. I was devastated. My dad had taken care of me. He'd always convince me, telling me everything was gonna be okay. He tried to take the role of both a mother and a father but the gap couldn't be filled because he's a busy man. He's a business man. He usually travels abroad for business trips and no one would be left at home to take care of me. He didn't want to risk my safety so he got married to a half human, half demon. Seriously, Life was like hell! My step mother hates me so much. She bullied me and starved me. Oh and had I mention this? She moved in with her ugly brother. I hate him so much. My goodness! Those two were demons in human disguise.

I could remember a mysterious night, I ate only once throughout that day. I got so hungry that I couldn't sleep. I crept slowly into the kitchen to get something to eat. Immediately I opened the fridge, I heard someone switched on the light. Shit! I got so scared.

"What the hell do you think you are doing inside my kitchen, you bitch? You are stealing my groceries. I knew it all along that you are a thief", she yelled. God! You don't know what that woman looks like. She terrifies me. She's a blonde with upturned nose and the feistiest glare I had ever seen. Her eyebrows looks like a door knob, she has the palest skin I had ever seen.

I spared her a glance. "I wasn't stealing", I mumbled.

"She's just like her mother. This was what her mother taught her. Like mother like daughter", her brother barked flaring his ugly nose.

His name is Drake. All he ever does was drink, smoke and sleep around. He attended all the latest parties in loss Angelo's. He's tall and ugly. May be because I hate him so much that's why I think he's ugly.

I do all the chores at home and wash my Aunt and her brother's clothes. I sometimes got beaten and I get to eat two meal a day. And do you know the most annoying thing? I can't complain to my dad. He's completely oblivious of everything happening because when my dad comes back home, she treats me so good. She has threatened me not to tell him and hell, she intimidates me.

It was a long day, I came back from school at 4:00pm after tutorials. My heart was beating rapidly, the way it usually does when I come back home. I felt like going back to school and never coming back home. Call me strange but I also felt like packing my luggage and going away. What would you expect from a broken girl like me? I was better off at school than home. At least i have lots of friends in school who'd make me feel happy. I was treated so badly in my father's house. I shuffled into the house feeling scared. Finding no one at home, I felt relieved. I went to my room and changed out of my school uniform. I went out to do the house chores. "Alice!" Someone screamed. That sounds like Drake. "Alice!" He shouted impatiently.