Chapter 12

Everyone gave Lucas a look after his comment, but the blonde just shrug; Sabre would have said the same thing as he did.

"So what now?" Rainbow ask to change the subject.

"Where are Sabre and Dark by the way?" Plague questioned, looking around for his best friend and the other human.

"Dark took Sabre to the library remember" Lucas reminded, "Sabre could spend hours on end in a library"

"Grandpa, can you tell me more about Silver?" Shadow asked looking at the oldest Steve with big dark grey eyes, "And where's uncle Light? I thought you and dad said he passed away"

Nightmare look to Lucas for help as he has no clue to answer those question exactly.

"Silver is very shy and timid, probably a few years younger than you and has yet to unlock his powers. As for your uncle, he's in my world with his son and husband. Sabre and I decided it would be safer for him to be in my world as he was very weak and we didn't want anything else to happen to him, espescially since we were dealing with the whole evil Steve fiasco" Lucas chuckled when he see everyone, but Rainbow, have a guilty expression, "Guys, we forgive you. Right Rainbow?"

"Right and Sabre would say the same thing. I mean he went off with Dark: technically the first Steve he even met and battled with for, what, a year, year and a half, before we 'destroyed' him." Rainbow said.

It seemed odd how Sabre and Lucas trusted Nightmare and the others so quickly, but it appeared that Blue and Green had a role to play for that to happen and they were ones for second chances. As for Rainbow, he couldn't figure it out, but he felt an odd connection with Nightmare and Dark. He only realized it not long after they arrived in the Nightmare Dimension and felt some weight lifted off his shoulders. The connection he felt with Nightmare and Dark is the same as he felt from Light.

Shadow looked down at Lucas' explanation: he never seen his uncle Light, he only heard stories from his grandpa, dad, and Plague. Light was the only one they would ever talk about, but his dad's younger brother (his grandpa's third son) was never to be spoken of because his dad would get very angry. Then the youngest of his dad's brothers brought a heavy heart to his grandpa. From what Shadow understood: Uncle Light was literally the light of his family. Once he was killed, Shadow's whole family divided.

Shadow felt a hand on his shoulder and look up to see Lucas' bright blue eyes, "Hey, once Sabre gets back we'll make a machine to get Light and Silver from my world here"

"Really" Shadow a big smile formed on his lips.

Lucas nodded with a smile of his own.

Shadow squealed and tackle Lucas into a hug saying 'thank you' over and over again.

'I get to see my Uncle Light and my cousin Silver'  Shadow repeated in his head.....and out loud.

The other Steves laughed at Shadow's action and had their own thoughts about the light of the family coming. All were happy thoughts.

"Alright Shadow that's enough, get off my brother" Plague said as he help the youngest Steve then his brother off the ground.

"Should we tell Sabre and Dark?" Rainbow ask. Dark should know about his brother coming back and Sabre should know about his 'son' coming back. Yes Light considered Sabre as a fatherly figure/ a guider in a way.

Nightmare thought for a moment, "No, we should surprise them beside I want my son to have some alone time with his soon to be husband or wife"

"Really" Plague said with the straightest look ever.