Chapter 16

Echo teleport her and Dark outside of a cave she knew all to well.

"Okay" Dark glared at the Ender, "Who are you? How come my dad knows you? Why are we here?"

"Apologies, my name is Echo *bows a bit* forgotten heir of The End and loyal servant to Herobrine, King of the Neither. I helped your father many times before, both before and after you and your brothers were born. As for your finally question, I need to explain what is and why it's happening. For now, follow me, there are others waiting"

Before the Steve could ask anything else, the purplenette grabbed his hand and quickly lead him inside the cave. Dark had a little problem keeping up with the pace along with understanding what's going on. His dad said to trust her, yet Dark could not help but feel as though the girl was hiding something, something big.

"Where are we going?" Dark ask in a stern voice but didn't get an answer so he asked, "What did you need to explain?" 

Echo did not respond to the Steve's question as she picked up her pace and muttering quietly to herself. Dark was about to ask again when he heard two familiar voices getting louder as they walk in the same direction.

"Why can't we get in!?" One said in a panicked voice.

"You need to pull, not push" A clamer voice said.

"Oh, I knew that!" .... "Why isn't he here!?"

"Maybe they went to the Nightmare Dimension. He said that was the plan"

"When did he tell us that?!"

".... He gave us a book which had paper explaining everything"

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I did, you thought I was trying to get you to read a book" 

When Dark and Echo rounded a corner, Dark saw two Steves he had not seen in a long time.

"Positive? Negative?"

The two Steves turned to see the dark Steve and a purple girl.

"Cuz? What are you doing here?" Positive ask. 

(Cuz means cousin if no one knew. Also they're not related, they just known each other for a long time)

"And who's the girl next to you?" Negative ask pointing at Echo.

Dark shrugged his shoulders, "Echo. My dad just said to go with her and that I can trust her, but *glares at her* she has yet to explain anything!"

Echo stayed neutral, "I will, it's easier to explain to many than to few."

The black Steve groaned before turning his attention to the brother, "What are you two doing here anyways?"

The brothers looked at each other with nervous expressions, well Positive was nervous while Negative looked the same but felt nervous. They couldn't exactly tell Dark that they are friends with one of his biggest enemies, well Negative didn't really care.

"We were looking for Rift, but I guess they are in the Nightmare Dimension now." That earned Negative an elbow in the stomach which didn't faze him.

"What?! Do you know what he has done!? He hurt Plague so bad that I thought I was going to lose him!" Dark shouted.

After Green, Plague was planning to join him in the Spirit World but Dark talked him out of it; that was the first time Dark felt so scared after so long. Plague was always there for him and he couldn't imagine a world without the blue/green Steve.

"Dark, he isn't a bad guy" Positive spoke, "Rift just-"

"He just what! He took Green's life, almost cause Plague to take his and is after Sabre and Lucas! What makes him not a bad guy?!"