Lip Balm (M)

*rated Mature

It was a lazy day in the cat house. Jinwoo and Mino were on their second movie, third serving of popcorn, and their 1.5 liters of coke was almost empty.

Jinwoo noticed Mino applying lip balm on his lips for the nth time. "Hey, Mino-ya."

Mino smacked his lips together first before replying, "Yeah?"

"My lips are dry too. May I borrow your lip balm?"

"Sure."

Jinwoo took the lip balm from Mino. "What's its flavor?"

"Strawberry." Mino's attention was back on the TV screen.

"Hmm... Yum."

Mino didn't notice how Jinwoo looked at his lips with a glint of desire in his eyes.

Jinwoo scooted closer and closer to Mino. "Mino-ya."

"Hm?"

"Help me put lip balm."

Mino opened his palm without removing his eyes from the TV. When Jinwoo didn't give him the lip balm, he finally looked at him.

Jinwoo was smirking. "Come here." He held Mino's chin and apply lip balm onto his lips.

"What are--"

Jinwoo interrupted Mino by kissing his lips. "Now my lips aren't dry too."

Mino's eyes widened.

"You're right. It's strawberry. Oh, my bad. I took the lip balm from your lips. Let me put some back." Jinwoo held Mino's chin again and apply his lip balm.

Mino was in dazed. His mind cannot comprehend what Jinwoo was doing to him. But it didn't mean he wasn't liking it.

"I wanna taste its strawberry flavor again."

Before Mino can process what Jinwoo just said, he felt his lips on his one more time and this time, it wasn't just a smack.

Jinwoo put Mino's lower lip between his own lips, and then the upper. He tasted Mino's lips as if he was tasting a strawberry candy. It was so sweet, so addicting.

"Hmm..." Mino let out a moan as Jinwoo started sucking his lips.

Jinwoo pulled back and smiled. "So sweet. One more?"

Mino shyly nodded.

Jinwoo applied lip balm on Mino's lips again. He kissed him again, but deeper than the previous one. He let his tongue slide between Mino's lips.

"Uhmmn..." Mino whimpered when he felt Jinwoo's tongue inside his mouth. Their tongues danced with each other. Mino was also tasting the strawberry flavor of his lip balm from Jinwoo's lips.

Both of them were beginning to get hard. The sensation was getting hotter and hotter. The movie, the popcorn, the coke were totally forgotten.

Jinwoo bit Mino's tongue softly before sucking it.

Mino's hands were on Jinwoo's waist. His toes were curling with the electrifying tingles Jinwoo's kisses were bringing him.

Jinwoo's hands traveled down to Mino's collarbone. He touched it so sensually.

It felt tickling for Mino. He wanted Jinwoo to feel the same so he moved his hand inside his shirt. Mino felt Jinwoo's soft skin on his lower back, and then up and then back down. It felt so soft, so smooth. He can touch it and carress it all day.

"Hmm..." Jinwoo moaned softly. He felt so hot inside and he felt so much desire to release that fire. His hands reached for the hem of Mino's shirt.

Mino knew what Jinwoo wanted to do. He raised his hand to help him removed his shirt.

Jinwoo felt Mino's now bare abs as his lips went down to his neck. He licked his skin. Even without lip balm, it's sweet. It's firm but smooth.

"Hyung... Ahh..."

Mino's moan made Jinwoo smiled. It also hightened his desire to pleasure the rapper. His lips went down to Mino's chest while his hands were already on Mino's pants.

"Hyung... Shit! Ahhh... Ahh..."

Jinwoo's hands and mouth were busy. He was licking Mino's nipples and sucking one after another. He was also rubbing Mino's.

Mino can only moan and whimper under Jinwoo's dizzying touches. "Jinwoo... Ahhh..." He wanted to give his hyung the same pleasure but Jinwoo was not really letting him or giving him a break.

Jinwoo smiled as he felt Mino's getting harder and harder. He pulled back and marvelled at the sight of Mino's naked torso and the look on his face. It was filled with pleasure.

"Hyung, what are you doing to me?"

"I am loving you, Mino-ya." And the two of them kissed again, mouth to mouth, heart to heart, and soul to soul.

The two were now both naked. Their bodies were so close together as they were still playing with each other's lips hard and deep. They weren't holding back.

"Ahh!!" Jinwoo screamed when Mino's lips reached his ear. The way Mino was tracing the insides were making him weak.

"I want to taste you, hyung."

"I want to taste you too, baby."

They lied on the floor in opposite positions and then they tasted each other just like both of them wanted. They were moaning in between eating and licking and sucking.

Their hands were busy too, playing with each other's pair of rounded skin

"Ughhh... Hmmm... Hnngg..."

Mino was working hard. He wished to give Jinwoo more pleasure than he was receiving.

Jinwoo felt the same.

"Oh my god! I'm coming!" one of them screamed.

"Ugh, me too! Don't stop!"

They went back to licking, to eating, to slurping, sucking, kissing each other. It wasn't just tasting, definitely not just tasting.

"Ahhhh!!!! Fuck!!" "Shit! Oh my fuck!!!!"

"Haaa!!! Ahhhhh!! Hmmmm..."

They came almost at the same time.

Jinwoo and Mino lied on their backs, feeling so tired yet so satisfied.

"That was..."

"Yeah, I know."

Deep breathing were heard in the cat house then a chuckle. "Wow! What did I do?" Jinwoo asked.

"Love me?"

Jinwoo chuckled again with Mino's answer. "Right. But I just wanted to taste your lip balm."

Mino laughed heartily. "You can do so anytime as long as it's on my lips."

"Oh. I can take that."

They both closed their eyes with sweet smiles on their now bruised and lip balm-less lips.

.