You had a red carpet worthy outfit.

Slowly, you opned your eyes. Jenna had brought your mum in and they had brought you a huge ice pack to help your migrane. "what happned?" you asked, all you could remember was falling on the floor dramaticly. "you fainted silly, you scared the hell out of us!" Jenna said. "you just got a little too exited, thats all" your mum added. Mmhm. Yes, now you remeber you freaked out over seeing andy Biersack. Whats wrong with you. You pushed the thoughts out of your head and began to get up. "i'll leave you two to it now, shall i go and make breakfast?" she asked and you nodded.

Jenna put some music on, sleeping with sirens, cool, you liked them. "WHat are you going to wear tonight catt?" "im not too sure" you said very panicky. "are you being serious Caitlin Ainsworth, * months planning and you dont have an oufit!" she joked getting up from your bed and rooting through your drawers. "dont worry ill help you, cant have you clashing with me!" you both laughed asnd within minites you had a red carpet worthy outfit. Well, you thought it was red carpet worthy atleast. Your bright red converse, black skinny jeans, your nirvana top, a tartan flannel, a beanie and your drop dead backpack.

A while after eating breakfast you decided to get dressed and go to starbucks with Jenna, to take your mind of things. "we cant go to starbucks it will take like an hour!" jenna complained, but still she got dressed ready to go. The walk to starbucks wasnt too long actually, you and Jenna chased eachother and ran and laughed and had fun. When you got into starbucks was even better though, overwhelmed by the smell you didnt even realise you was being served. "a white chocolate mocha please" jenna said the woman looked at you, "catt!" jenna shook you "oh yeah the same please"

The coffee was delicious, for a muinite you was distracted and you didnt think about andy, but then jenna announced "7 hours to go! eek!" you both laughed at how girly she sounded and then you got a taxi home. You slowly stopped speaking and used your energy to fight off the voice in your head, telling you that black veil brides didnt know who you are. But they do know! You have tweeted them so many times that surely they now they know your name. Course they know you, dont they?