“Sunghoon oppa, hold Jungwon's hand, and Jungwon, hold my hand!” I cried, and they did as I instructed as Jake oppa collapsed from being pushed.

“Jake!!” I assisted him up, and now, instead of holding my hand, he's clutching my arm for dear life.

“I got you, it's okay, it's okay” I assured him as I swiftly grasped his hand.

Jake oppa is crying at this time, and everyone is rattled and scared because of what is happening now. My airpods are on my ear, and I'm on call with my mom, and I'm angry and upset that our private schedule was revealed.

“Mama, tell the bodyguards to come here and assist them. “This is getting out of hand” I told my mother, and soon after the bodyguards arrived and formed a baricade around us. After the bodyguards cleared a path, we briskly walked to where the van was and got in. I asked if they were okay, and they just nodded, still shaken and scared.

“lilly?”I was called by Jake Oppa.

“hmmm??”

“May I please have a hug?” he inquired, and I nodded, removing my seatbelt before standing up and approaching him, sitting sideways on his lap, and hugging him.

“Calm down, oppa, all of you are now safe” I said as I brushed his tears away with my thumb.

“Thank you for ensuring our safety earlier, princess....we should have been the one to  do that, but thank you” Sunghoon oppa said.

“Of course, oppa, we're soulmates, aren't we? I want you guys to be safe because this is the first time you've been in this circumstance, and I've been in a lot of them. I wanted to make sure nothing awful happened to you folks” I told them.

" Lilly, are you all okay?"

"Yes mama, we're all in the van safe and sound, currently on our way to the company"

"I am glad to hear that. I called to inform you that I'll be going to Bighit with your fathers to talk to your CEO about the safety issue"

" ohhh thank you mama and are there any possibilities that the body guards that you assigned for me would be not only my body guards but also theirs and will help to guard us whenever we need to travel and go out to public places??"

"yes, I'll tell your ceo about that lilly"

"thank you so much, you're the best"

"anything for my daughter and future son-in-laws"

"Mama!!" I forgot to mention she's on speaker and I can feel that my cheeks are now red in embarrassment.

"what? Its true though sooner or later they will also be my sons"

"I--- whatever mom I'll meet with you guys once we arrived but please don't let them get so angry or scare anyone. You know how scary they could get when they are angry"