4-2

Once I was done getting changed I noticed that Blaise, pansy, daphne, Millicent and nott had all left so it was only crabbe goyle and Draco waiting for me "you okay love let's go" he siad and took my hand on the way out Potter and his friends were standing by the train and Draco thought it was a good time to torment him "surprised they still letting you out Potter thought there was a cell in Azkaban with your name on it" he teased and Harry tried to attack but Ron held him back "shut up malfoy" he spat "oooh not very friendly" Draco continued and we all left I walked next to Draco and he put his arm over my shoulder "come baby let's go" he whispered into my ear and kissed me on my neck.

we got into the great hall and sat down at our house table "what took so long" pansy asked "Draco was talking with Potter" I said and turned to the teachers table "Welcome students to a new year we have a great new teacher joining our unit professor Dolores Umbridge she will be teaching defence against the dark arts i hope you all treat her with respect she deserves" he said with a fake smile "hm hm hello students my name is professor Umbridge I hope we will all be very good friends by the end of the year" she said with a fake giggle "she looks like a toad" Blaise said proudly making us all laugh once we are all done dinner we went to the common room where we all sat down and spoke for hours.

i woke up at 6:00 which was pretty normal for me to do today we had professor umbridge first so i quickly packed my wand and books and got dressed and left for the great hall "good morning" i said happily sitting in-between crabbe and goyle "morning princess" draco said "we have umbridge today" millicent exclaimed sadly "i think she'll be fine if not i"ll just hex her"pansy said " to be honest dumbledores track record with dada teaches hasnt been the best but hope she's good since its adrian and theirs last year" i said to them "you also realise its your brothers last aswell" blaise told me "ye i know but its not like i speak to them now so it wouldnt really make a difference" i said taking a bite from my apple "we should go now its class and guess who we have it with" daphne siad " who" i questioned " with your boyfriend" she finished and i nearly choked on my water "who" i said nervously "who do you think let me remind you, you got drunk spat in his mouth and gave him a lap dance" she siad giggling " oh ye cormac fucking idiot" i mumbled not looking up "well you know your boyfriend will protect you from him" pansy joked looking at my face and watched me get up " so its true you and pucey are dating after he gave you the hickeys" goyle asked and it was dracos turn to choke on his pumpkin juice " no goyle he's not my boyfriend now lets go so we dont have to sit next to the gryffindors" i said hastily leaving the hall. After a bout a 5 minute walk we made it to the class and sat down lucky for me the gryffindors all had taking there seats leaving space for the slytherins , pansy and daphne sat together crabbe and goyle sat together nott and millicent sat together and draco and blaise sat together as i was the last one to enter, there was one seat open and lucky for me it was next to potter i sent glares to my friends and sat down " hello y/n how are you" he said nicely " hello harry I'm good how are you" i said back " im alright kinda sad that we have double snape later though" he said " you shouldn't say that snapes in the order now maybe he's changed" i said jokingly but before i could say anything else a note flowed onto my desk and lucky for me professor umbridge burned it before i could open it and i sent her a thankful smile "put away your wands you will not be needing them in my class" said umbridge with her shrilly voice and giggle "the minstry of magic has always considered the education of young wizards and witches to be of vital importance so now that i am teaching you we will not be practising defence against the dark darts but learning it" she explained "take out your books and start reading from chapter one" she giggled "how are we supposed to tale our practical O.W.L.S if we dont learn it how are we supposed to protect ourselves if we dont know basic protection" hermione exclaimed and everyone except for slytherin nodded with her " theory is more sufficient for your age and as for protection there are no warrants for children to need to protect themselves" she said annoyed then harry started yelling about how voldemort was back and we need protection the she gave him a detention and dismissed us and we all rushed out "well that was............insightful"daphne joked "i know right try sitting next to him i thought she was yelling at me aswell" i said laughing "at least it wasnt your boyfriend but i saw him send you a letter" millicent said mockingly "it said something like you look sexy today or something like that" crabbe said as we got in the potions class the day went by relatively quickly compared to the other days now i was sitting in my room doing the potions homework when i heard someone knock on my door "come in" i yelled and the blonde boy entered "hey love' he said standing behind me "hey" replied " you wanna go to the black lake before dinner" he said " sure let me just finish this then we can go " i said writing the rest of the answers "i have a question for you" he said coldly "ye sure what sup" i retorted he looked me dead in the eye not blinking and looked like he was hardly breathing "do you actually like me"he said " no" i replied simply " i love you' i said and watched his heart start again " why do you ask" i said concerned "well because you can literally have anyone you want so many boys are after you how do you know that i am what you want i mean i literally irritate your brother for fun and I've said so many remarks about them but you still want me i dont understand it" he said sitting down on bed "well draco for the longest time I've always felt out of place like i never really had a family i mean they hid me for 11 years of my life it takes a toll on you and when they left me at world cup it was from that moment i knew that they wernt my real family they dont even care about me your family has shown me so much kindness since I've known them more than my family has ever so its not even like he's my brother i barely know any of them and as for you from the second i met you my life has been filled with happiness i dont care about anyone who likes me i only care about you and what you think" i said tears rolling down my face he got up and came so close to me he wiped away tear and used his hand to lift my he'd up so i was looking into his eyes "mine" was all he said and stood by the door " come baby lets go" he called for me and i took his hand and we left just outside the door of the great hall he dropped my hand which made my heart sink but i couldnt show it.