2-5

I have spent a week in the hospital wing now madam pomfrey says I can leave in 3 days meaning I still can make my hogsmeade trip since I missed the last one I wrote to my parents to my parents to tell them about my little incident and they actually seemed to care a little bit which was a surprise. Fred and George are the only siblings that have been visiting me aside from all my friends who have been amazing especially Draco he comes by in between most lessons and we just talk about everything but the worst part is that I have developed and even bigger crush on him now he's like all I think about all day everyday.

My thought were interrupted by snape "hello miss weasley how are you today" "hello professor I'm okay feeling a lot better but I have a favour to ask you" "go on" "please could you not call me weasely anymore" "and why is that may I ask" "well you see my family and I don't really get along they see me as someone whose not part of the family they always have but when I was placed into slytherin the torment became even worse my own parents don't even love me if I'm being honest" I explained "ah I understand miss y/n thank you for trusting me I understand what it's like for everyone to dislike you I have never been anyone's favorite throughout my life I have always been outcatsed" he said sadly "well professor just know you are my favorite and you have a friend and family in me forever I promise you" I said to him "thank miss y/n I appreciate it you are mine to" and then he walked out "what did snape want"Draco asked "he and I were just having a heart to heart conversation anyways it doesn't matter how are you" I asked "I'm alright we all miss you in class though" "well I'll be out in 3 days then it's Christmas" i informed him "about that my father asked me to ask you to come over for the annual Christmas Eve ball" he said "are you serious"I asked "no I'm Draco but I'm dad is very serious about you coming" he said with a smirk "hahah I'd love to come but it's just for me right" "yes" "I literally love your family so much you don't understand Draco" "you do why" "well my family since I could remember have never been a real family towards me you've seen Fred and George only started recently but that's about it i don't really have a family" "oh I'm sorry well just know my parents adore you especially my father and he doesn't like anyone" we both laughed at his remark "ah mister malfoy your here well I have good news y/n can leave now if she wants" madam pomfrey said "yay let's go" I exclaimed "be careful princess don't fall"
Draco said "what do we have now" I asked "well lessons are done so we have the rest of the day off" he said holding me up "can I" he motioned to my hand "y-yeah sure" I said stuttering and he grabbed my hand "now if you fall I'll catch you" he said and I blushed