Chapter 13

Honey Brown

I woke up to the sun slowly peaking through my window. Memories of the night before poured in my mind. Alphonso made me cum repeatedly just by the gaze of his eyes and his deep sultry voice.

I sighed lowly to myself. I was happy with how he treated my body making me a mess in my sheets. I just want to feel him next to me I crave it so badly.

After getting through my morning routine I get dressed and ready for the workday. Each day is getting better I'm healing and getting myself through my pain. I love myself my beautiful self so much.

"Ms. Brown you have a meeting with the Jelane Twins in 10."

I thanked Marissa and headed to the meeting room. The Jelane twins where very famous in the modeling industry they are known for their wild and fun outfits in beautiful locations. Each time I work with them I like the experience.

I sat patiently waiting for the ebony goddesses that were the Jelane twins to enter the room.

"Good Afternoon madam Brown." They spoke their strong French accents peaked through as usually.

I quickly stood to politely greet them.

"Shall we begin?" I beamed excitedly.

"So basically you all need me and a couple members of my team for a project in Barbados?"

"Yes you know we love your work, you're the best in the business." Sherri Jelane's soft voice spoke.

"Yes we want to frame your name all over it would be more then perfect for you to help us." Sansas Jelane added with pleading eyes.

"Of course I will do it. I'll have my legal team in contact with yours. I'll make the order for fabrics and suing materials and pick my team when should I be ready to leave?"

"On Monday." They said in sync. I gasped.

"Monday that gives me four days....I got you."

They squealed hugging me goodbye I walked them to the elevator before making a call to my assistant.

"Marisa we have a big ordeal I need a months worth of fabric maybe even two months worth of supplies me you and karisma, Leo, and Aries and Tataem will be going to Barbados Monday for a super big contract with the Jelane twins."

"Oh wonderful I'll have everything ready by Saturday." She responded.

"Thanks you're the best." I hung up then sighed deeply to myself. My sweet Alphonso will be there I might be able to sneak and see him.

My palms began to sweat as my knees quivered at the thought of seeing my sweet Alphonso.

—————————————
Hey y'all I'm back
Can I give y'all some romance now I'm feigning and I'm horny 😭 jk

What do you guys think?
What should happen in Barbados ?
Thank you for reading