A: Alpha

summary: alpha taehyung gets his rut in the middle of class and his mate, jeongguk, helps him with it; but in a kinky way.

a/n: yes!! i'm starting this smutty oneshots book lol. hope you like it! and please don't forget to comment, it really helps. fyi: i don't think i write 'good' smut so we'll see.
ps: lowercase intended!

taehyung impatiently tapped his pen against his desk, shaking his leg. he bit his lips and sighed, glancing at the clock every two seconds, cursing as to why time just wasn't moving faster.

out of all the times his rut had to hit, it had to be in fucking class. he bit the tip of his pen, his canines already showing. he couldn't ditch his class and make his mate ditch with him. as future head alpha, he mad so many responsibilities and skipping college would make his father, the current head alpha, go on a rampage.

according to his father, a true alpha can wait through his rut. he remembered once when he was a senior in high school and his rut hit for the first time during a family dinner. he couldn't help himself and ran to his room, locking himself in and humped everything in sight. he hadn't had his mate at the time.

his father was furious. he started yelling at him about self control and wanted to teach him a lesson, so he locked them in a room conceived specially for alphas in rut so they wouldn't go around fucking any omega in sight. this room was torture. he couldn't relieve himself unless he masturbated, or humped the floor.

taehyung shuddered at the memory and sighed. 'breathe in, breathe out, you can do it.'

but poor taehyung couldn't control his pheromones, and soon his scent heavily centered him and every beta and omega in the class stopped writing and drooled at the scent.

the teacher, who was an alpha as well, looked at him with slight pity, knowing the pain he was going through. "Mr. Kim, you are dismissed. you can leave if you'd like."

taehyung looked up at him with big eyes then gulped. he glanced at the clock. only ten more minutes left. "n-no. no. i can wait, it's okay sir. thank you." he mumbled and restrained himself.

he closed his eyes, taking deep breaths to calm himself down. he thought of his mate, and it made him smile a little. Jeongguk was an adorable omega who frankly didn't look like a typical omega. he was almost as tall as taehyung, with raging muscles, an eight pack that taehyung loved to kiss and mark, huge thighs which always, and i mean always, had to have hickeys. jeongguk loved wearing shorts and taehyung was quite possessive, but he wasn't going to deny his mate to wear what he wanted, so they compromised.

the thought of jeongguk's body made him whimper quietly. he wanted to fuck him- no he needed to fuck him right now. the urge to have himself buried deep inside of him roared through him.

suddenly the bell rang, startling him from his dirty thoughts. he looked at jimin and pointed at his stuff before running out. jimin was used to taehyung's behavior during his ruts and shook his head, taking his stuff with him. as an alpha himself, he kind of understood the pain.

taehyung bolted through the hallways until he was his mate at his locker. he ran up to him and hugged him tightly. jeongguk gasped a little then realized it was his mate from his scent. "hello baby, missed me?" he giggled then furrowed his eyebrows. "h-hey, why is your scent so strong?"

taehyung didn't lift his head from jeongguk's neck, burying his nose into his mate's scent glance, gripping his waist tightly. "r-rut." he mumbled quietly, but jeongguk clearly heard it.

"oh my god, how long baby?" he knew the pain taehyung went through because he watched him once. they weren't allowed to mate until jeongguk turned 18, so once he stuck by him through his entire rut and taehyung didn't loose control once. he was so thankful to have such a patient mate with him.