E: Eager

summary: puppy jeongguk gets his heat unexpectedly and eagerly wanted his boyfriend's dick.

ps: i could've done 'E: Enemies' but i didn't want it to be the expected letter, you know? hope you enjoy.

warning: puppy love, heat, subby top, power bottom, daddy kink, overstimulation.

jeongguk stirred in his sleep, panting softly. he cracked his eyes open, blinking a few times to adjust to the darkness. he looked around, and noticed his boyfriend asleep next to him.

he slept peacefully, laying on his back, head resting against the pillow facing jeongguk. his fluffy curly hair sprawled out across the pillow, mouth slightly agape.

jeongguk would've smiled fondly at the sight if it weren't for the heat scorching at his stomach. he whined quietly, throwing the sheets off of himself. his entire body felt like it was on fire. he glanced at the time and groaned. it was 2:30 am. he couldn't wake up taehyung at such hour knowing full well he had a meeting early in the morning.

he sighed and slowly got himself off the bed. his shirt soaked and sticking to his chest because of his sweat. he thought maybe a cold shower could help.

he moved his shaky legs across the room, slowly entering the adjacent bathroom. he closed the door behind himself, flicking on the lights. he stared at himself in the mirror and whimpered at the sight. ears flattened against his scalp, his hair glued to his forehead. he was sweating profusely, face red as a tomato and he was panting hard. his chest rising and falling way too quickly.

he knew exactly what this was. the familiar heat looking again in his tummy as he tried to hold himself up. he quickly stripped of his clothes and turned on the water. he shivered as ice cold water hit his burning body like tiny ice picks piercing his skin.

it was unexpected. his heat wasn't supposed to be this early. it was way too early. it was at least 2 weeks early.

jeongguk whimpered even more as his legs trembled. with shaky knees, he kneeled to the floor, unable to hold himself up. fuck, it was one of his extreme heats.

jeongguk took deep breaths as he tried to calm himself down. this wasn't enough. he slowly reached in between his legs, fingernails slowly scraping his erection. he gasped at the touch, then wrapped two of fingers around the tip, slowly stroking himself.

he shivered again as he slightly slid his finger across the slit. his teasing touch just wasn't enough. even masturbating and fingering himslef wasn't enough.

he knew he needed taehyung, or else it wouldn't go away. he got up again with much difficulty, and turned off the water. he didn't even bother drying himself. he only had one goal in mind right now.

taehyung's dick needed to be inside him at this second.

he took small steps towards his adorable (hot as hell) boyfriend and licked his lips. he really shouldn't but he couldn't bring himself to stop.

lust, want and need clouded his mind and judgment. he didn't think of anything else. he only thought about getting fucked. he bit his lips as he slowly pulled down taehyung's sweats, pooling at his ankles, followed by his boxers.

miraculously, taehyung was still asleep. it was a known fact that his boyfriend was a heavy sleeper and a canon ball couldn't wake him up.

he squirmed at the sight of taehyung's soft dick and whimpered. he couldn't hold himself back from leaning closer and licking the tip.

he watched as taehyung's face morphed into a pleasured one, small sighs escaping his lips. fuck, having his boyfriend like that at his mercy wasn't helping jeongguk's case. he felt himself already leaking pre cum just watching his boyfriend's reactions.