D: Dilf

summary: jeon jeongguk is a caregiver at seoul daycare who helps watch taehyung's daughter minji on the weekdays when her father goes to work. as far as taehyung was concerned, jeongguk was a good kid. a proper university student with high grades, an endearing personality, and a bright future ahead of him. jeongguk always greeted him with a bright smile at the daycare with every drop off and pick up.

to him, jeongguk was nothing more than a caregiver in his neighborhood who takes care of his daughter.

that is until he found him starring in an adult film, getting the shit fucked out of him.

a/n: prepare your hobi water.
———

"hey, come here, mina."

heaf whipping up at the familiar deep tone, mina turned to face the entrance where her father, kim taehyung stood, arms crossed and watching her with silent amusement. her dad was here. big brown eyes immediately lit up with fond recognition at the sight of her guardian. as always, mina looked forward to seeing her father and finally being able to drive home together at the end of the day. the small girl stood up and gingerly brushed off her frilled dress.

running over quietly, her excitement at the sight of her father was apparent through her quick speed and delighted look despite her quietness. a firm tanned hand came down on the child's head as soon as she crossed the distance, fingers tenderly running through long black strands.

a few mothers stood to the side, intentionally delaying their own pickups to eye the incredibly attractive father with awe. it had been internal chaos amongst mothers when they first found out the handsome stoic male was divorced and single. unfortunately after countless invites for coffee and attempts for dates by multiple women, it was learned rather quickly that the striking father was not looking for a relationship. wanting to focus all his attention on raising mina, kim taehyung didn't have the time for dating around and his daughter wasn't avidly seeking a mother figure either.

taehyung questioned his daughter in a low voice.

"How was daycare? Nobody dared to pick on you, right sweetie?"

shaking her head no, mina reached up and grabbed the cuff of taehyung's sleeve. The smallest hint of a smile slipped onto her father's face at the action. brown eyes softened the slightest bit, causing all the women around to quietly fawn. it was a fatal attraction when cold, composed men displayed rare signs of fondness and affection. at least that seemed to be the case for mina's father.

"Oh- mr. kim!"

lifting his head up at the cheery voice, his moved from his daughter, interlocking with the young caregiver. jogging over to taehyung was none other than jeon jeongguk who also happened to be mina's favorite caregiver at the daycare. taehyung straightened his back to greet jeongguk as soon as the other came to a stop in front of him, flashing the older man a bright smile. taehyung almost caught himself smiling back the slightest bit with how charismatically contagious the other's flashed pearly whites were.

jeongguk patted down his red apron as the other watched silently. taehyung took note of how similar the manner was to the habit mina had now picked up. It was likely copied by the child from none other than jeongguk. As soon as jeongguk was there, mina latched onto him, tiny hands tightly clutching onto the scarlet fabric. taehyung simply raised an eyebrow at his daughter's behavior but didn't comment on it. at first a bit miffed when it started, he had gotten used to it over time. begrudgingly, he could now see himself why mina liked jeongguk so much. still, if taehyung dared to hear a single comment from his daughter about wanting to marry jeon jeongguk like those shitty television subplots, he wouldn't hesitate to slice down the caregiver in less than a second. regardless of the man's abnormally vibrant brown eyes or his stupidly charming bunny smile. his irises trailed up to jeongguk's face as he spoke up coolly.