F: Fantasy

summary: jeongguk and taehyung have been together for years. they're both very open to each other's kinks, it's just taehyung has one more that he never said out loud. a fantasy of his.

seeing jeongguk in a maid dress.
———

jeongguk was sitting at his desk this afternoon, reviewing other employees' reports before the weekend. he thought he could finish them now to have a free weekend to spend with his hubby.

he felt too arms hug him from behind, his hubby's nose nuzzling into his neck. "still working baby?" he asked.

jeongguk hummed and sighed contently. "unfortunately." he breathed out, closing his nose when his husband began planting some kisses down his shoulders. "that's very relaxing."

taehyung smiled against his skin, slowly lowering his hands to his lower back, applying pressure into certain places he knew jeongguk would be sore. this caused jeongguk to squeak, flinching a little at the sudden massage then relaxed into it. "no~" he whined. "hyung i'll turn into mush if you don't stop."

taehyung chuckled softly, kissing his shoulder again. "i thought you would need this?"

jeongguk hummed. "i do need this but after i'm done with work. if i quit now, i won't continue."

taehyung sighed and pulled away, turning jeongguk around in his chair. "i miss you though, baby." he whined a little, crouching down in between his knees. "i know another stress reliever." he offered, a little cheeky.

jeongguk wanted to argue a little but all words flew out of his mouth the moment taehyung began kissing up and down his thighs, pulling his shorts down his ankles. "so?" taehyung quipped again.

jeongguk knew he couldn't resist. "fine, do what you want."

taehyung grinned and took no time disposing of jeongguk's underwear, sucking at his fingers. he took them out and slowly inserted one inside of his husband.

his mouth shaped into an 'O' as soon as he felt the digit inside of him. "fuck." he whined, biting his lips. taehyung was really blessed from head to toe, perfect visuals, perfect height, perfect body, perfect dick- yeah. he was so sexy from head to toe.

taehyung grinned at himself and at jeongguk's reactions before he inserted the second finger inside, watching as gukk fell apart as he scissored him open a little. "you know most people would find this a little painful at first. but i guess you got so used to my fingers or dick being up your greedy ass, it doesn't seem to hurt anymore."

jeongguk whimpered at his words, gasping as his husband flicked his wrist, curling his fingers upwards. "ahh!" he moaned, throwing his head back. "fuck, fuck." he panted, whining as taehyung inserted the third finger. "h-hyung."

"shh, baby, it's okay. let go." he whispered, wasting no time to wrap his perfect plump lips around the tip of his dick, making jeongguk jolt a little in his chair, cumming into his mouth, high pitched moan dripping from his own.

taehyung swallowed his load and pulled away, slowly pulling out his fingers. he chuckled at his husband going limp in his chair, cheeks tinted scarlet. "see how you're so relaxed now?"

"mhm." he mumbled, barely able to focus his eyes.

"baby? come back to me?" he asked softly, chuckling. he ran his fingers gingerly through his hair.

jeongguk was really fucked out of his mind, even if it was just fingering. he was still in subspace. taehyung grinned as he got an idea.

"baby? will you agree to something?"