Pool

you woke in the morning doing your morning routine and getting ready for later because you guys are going to the pool, and you see Barron sleeping cutely.

'he's so cute when he's sleeping' you thought.

"wake up Barron...." you shake him gently.

he yawns "oh, hey good morning," he said.

"hey good morning, you seem to have a great dream don't you?" you said and laugh.

"it's our last day..." he mumbled.

"yeah kinda sad I going to miss this trip," you said.

"hey are you going to the bathroom?" he said.

"no, it's all yours," you said.

"ok," he said while going inside the bathroom.

after a couple of minutes, you just went to the balcony staring at the quiet sea until your phone got a notification from mia, she sent a picture of you sleeping on Barron's shoulder.

your shocked 'when did I even sleep in his shoulder?' you thought.

after he out of the bathroom all changed he saw you a little bit red and flustered looking at your phone.

"hey what are looking at your phone?" he said.

"um, nothing," you said.

"oh, ok," he said but he snatched your phone...

"aha, you look cute in here" he gave back your phone.

"Yeah, whatever, who you even let you hold my hand?" you said.

"me," he said very confidently.

mia called you...

"hey how's the picture is it good?, did I get a great job taking a picture?" she laughs.

"ugh," you said annoyed.

"hey! I was just kidding!" she laughs.

"What time are we going to swim?" you ask.

"um, maybe after breakfast because at midnight is our flight back home."

"ok see ya in the restaurant," you said."

"bye-bye" she hung up.

"um, y/n what time are we going back home?" Barron asks.

"midnight," you said.

"are you hungry? let's go?" he said.

"Uhm, sure let's go," you said while going outside he walks with me, he wraps his arm around your shoulder. 

"Barron don't touch me," you said that while removing his arm.

" I was trying to be nice," he said annoyed.

"You're flirting not being nice" you stuck your tongue out.

"if you're stuck your tongue again I will kiss you in the cheek," he said.

you just rolled your eyes. After walking you saw mia and ben sitting already waiting for you two.

"hey" she winked her eyes

"hi..." you both said.

"where is the menu?" you ask for mia.

"here" she handed you the menu.

After you all done eating you went to the bathroom in the room to change

after changing you got out with a robe tied so he won't see you. after your done he also changed and got out shirtless and you saw his abs and looked away again he smirked.

"like what you seeing?" he said going closer to you.

"Nah, I saw that everywhere," you said with a straight face.

"really? which one's the best?" he said.

"no one" you just rolled your eyes. 'did he really go out of the bathroom shirtless to make me flustered' you thought.

you got a message from mia...

Mia:  we're already in the pool.

Y/N: wait, we're going there already,

"Barron let's go the pool," you said while grabbing your towel.

"ok" while his grabbing his own towel.

while walking your just scroll in tiktok.

"may I borrow your phone?" he asks.

"Why?" you said.

"I need to see if they're still shipping us," he said.

"they still ship us" you hide your phone.

"well it's more fun if were act like we're dating," he said.

"are you crazy?" you said.

"no, I'm in love," he said

you just rolled your eyes.

after walking you finally get to the pool...

"hey y/n don't worry we're just the people swimming here its private for us," mia said

"ok" you mumble.

"hey y/n can you put sunscreen on my back?" Barron asks.

"umm, sure," you said.

ben and mia just making a heart shape on their hand and you just ignore them. After putting sunscreen on his back he thanked you and went to the pool "do you want sunscreen on your back?" he said. "Nah I'm good" you went to the pool and start swimming. 

" hey y/n wanna race if I win I" get to kiss you in cheek and if you win I won't kiss you, deal?" he said.

"um sure," you said because you're very good at swimming.

 "I won so that means I get to kiss you on the cheek" he very happy because he gets to kiss you on the cheek with you knowing it and after he kissed you blushed and got quiet.

"Why aren't you talkative today y/n, because I just kissed you?" he said.

"no, because it's our last day," you said while your face is still red.

"I don't think that's the reason y/n," mia said.

"yea it is," you said.

"can we just enjoy it here, no fight just relax," ben said.

"yes that's right," you said while looking down.

you go to the bathroom and change and go back to the room with Barron.

𝐴/𝑁: ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑠𝑜....