Beach

After you woke up you saw Barron sleeping as you head to the bathroom doing your morning routine after doing your routine you saw Barron still sleeping you woke him up "wake up sleepy head" you shake him up until he's awake "get up were going to eat breakfast"  you said.

you wore this...

after a couple of minutes, Barron got out of the bathroom all dressed and you guys headed outside he was starring at you but you didn't notice because you are on your phone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

after a couple of minutes, Barron got out of the bathroom all dressed and you guys headed outside he was starring at you but you didn't notice because you are on your phone. 

"y/n let's go now," Barron said.

"ok" you and him headed outside with mia and ben.

you go to the restaurant and pick what you want.

after eating you reached for the bill but Barron stopped you...

"I'm paying for you" he smiled.

"no, it's ok I could pay for my own meal," you said but the waiter is already gone.

"y/n do want to go to the beach later?" mia said.

"sure," you said.

"do you have your own swimsuit?" mia said.

"yes," you said after eating.

after eating you got to the room and search for your swimsuit.

and your swimsuit...

after you got outside, waiting for mia and after waiting for you two go to the water while in the water Barron's stared at you for a little when you look at him he turns back at his book

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

after you got outside, waiting for mia and after waiting for you two go to the water while in the water Barron's stared at you for a little when you look at him he turns back at his book. "Barron. join us!" mia said you shook your head but she ignored you. "ok" Barron joined you saw his 6 pack but you turned away quickly he smirked.

After swimming, mia called you, Barron, and ben. "let's eat lunch guys!" "ok," you three said while getting out of the water.

while you're out of the water Barron gave your towel. "oh, thank you" "you're welcome" he blushed.  

after eating you went to the bathroom and change and you have a headache, Barron saw you he was worried "hey are you ok?" he said "yeah" you pretended to be ok and continue to eat. " are you sure you don't look like?" he's very worried but went back to eating "yes I'm ok" you continue to eat.

after eating you both went to the room but he's still worried while walking you faint " Barron is she ok?" mia is very worried. "she doesn't look like, but it's ok I could bring her to our room" he carried you to the room.