23

↠ 5 months Later...↞

---

It's been five months already and Y/n's belly is big. They have 3 more months until she pushes this baby out. Mia sadly lost her baby in an accident and the funeral is tomorrow. She kept crying because she wanted a baby with her best friend and make them a happy relationship just like them.

--- 

"Poor Mia, I don't know if she could handle this situation," Barron said sadly while looking at me. Y/n look so sad. Y/n and Barron wore black outfits going to the funeral. They are in a car with a driver going to the funeral. 

---

After a couple of minutes, they arrive at the outside part of the funeral but this stupid paparazzi saw you pregnant and kept asking who is the father. But you kept ignoring them. Thankfully Barron is a side you holding you and you have 4 bodyguards aside from you two. After you guys get the heck of the paparazzi. You saw mia and ben sobbing. Then she ran up to you and hug you and you hugged back she kept crying and you couldn't hold back your tears and also cry "S-Sorry for your loss Mia" You said while Barron came up to you wiping your tears with his thumb. "Why is it!! so hard to forget," mia said stutters while crying in a chair with ben comforting her. "Shhh, mia don't think any negatives" ben said kissing her in the forehead.

--- 

You sighed "Well um we have to go, Ben, Mia sorry for your lost," you said not wanting to leave Mia. "Bye Mia, Ben take care of her," Barron said. Ben nodded "Bye Mia" you waved. You guys were about to go when mia shouted "-wait!" you look at her confused "take care guys! Y/n be careful!" she said. "We will!" You and Barron shouted back. Then we go to a doctor's appointment. 

---

"What gender you want for your baby?" the doctor said while doing an ultrasound.

Barron look at me then smiled, you smiled back "Ughm, Any gender" You said.

"In your tummy is a little girl," the doctor said. Barron jumped with excitement.

"Wow dad's very excited," the doctor said. "You mean VERY excited" you and the doctor giggled.

Author's note: 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆:/ ...