Truth

After you got dressed casual Barron's taking you to the park "I'm ready Barron" you said while you got out of your room "You look great Y/N" he said while blush a little bit but your hiding it "thanks" you said shyly. "Lets go?" He said "ok"
~~~~~
He bring you to a gazebo with some rose petals "wow Barron thanks for bringing me here" you said "no problem y/n" he said while grabs your hand and kissed it you blushed "uhm.... why are we here?" You said "we're here because I have some to tell you" he said "ok what are you gonna tell me?" You said "y/n, I like you so much" he said "I like you too Barron".After a couple seconds of awkwardness he leaned in for a kiss and you leaned to him. You both kissed passionately to each other and pulled away with a smile "so is it official? Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" He said "yes I will be gladly be your girlfriend Barron" you kissed him in the cheek. After you guys talked about telling your parents about your relationship he bring you to a restaurant "pick Whatever you want" he said with a smile "ok,babe" you said he blushed "thats a cute nickname" he said while you guys order Barron holds your hand waiting for the food.
~~~~~~~~
"I got a good time today with MY baby" he said while going out of the restaurant with holding hands "Really me too" You said "I love you~~"
He said "I love you too~" you said while you kissed his cheek.

A/N- wow you guys are official now😉