[5.]

Misty's POV,

I saw May and Dawn from one place to another inside the dorm. The had the whole room upside-down. What exactly are they doing? I watched them sitting on my bed peacefully chewing cookies.

May:'' Oh shit! I cannot find the neck less mom gave me, when I was leaving home.''

Dawn:'' Will this shoe match with the dress or this one?''

May:'' Where is it? Its not in the suitcase too!''

Dawn:'' I should have also bought the heels with the dress. Ugh!''

Misty:'' What are you people doing?''

May:'' How can you be so relaxed?!''

Dawn:'' We have got a situation here!!''

Misty:'' Doesn't seem a problem to me! Dawn you can wear the white the shoes as it matches the dress and May you can just wear the neckless you brought yesterday. Problem solved!''

May and Dawn:'' NO!''

I sighed. I gave up on them and left the dorm. I climbed the stairs and opened the roof door. The cold breeze welcomed me. I felt relived. Then I saw a figure. A girl who was looking at the stars. She was peacefully just standing there.

Misty:'' Serena?''

She turned around and looked at me. Then went back to gazing the stars. I approached her.

Serena:'' The forecast says its going to rain for next 5 days. Which means I won't be able to see them for few days.''

I heard her tired sigh. Her tone was surprisingly smoother and calm compared to usual. I kept a hand on her shoulder.

Misty:'' Stars never go away. They just stay there.''

Serena:'' Hm?!''

I smiled.

Misty:'' Stars are just like us, they stay in one place and wait for the people to notice them. People who watch them think they disappear but they don't, because....''

I kept my hand on her heart.

Misty:'' Because they stay in the people's hearts always!''

Serena blinked her eyes.

Serena:'' Sorry but I didn't quite get you.''

Oh well..... 

Serena:'' But I will someday understand it!''

She game me a beautiful smile. To be honest her smile is breath taking. No wonder Ash likes her.

Serena:'' Hope you are prepared for tomorrow. Give your everything!''

Misty:'' Don't worry! I will make sure to win!''

I winked at her. 

Serena:'' See ya!''

I waved her. She isn't bad. But you should never judge a book but its cover.

NEXT DAY,

May:'' OHK! We got this!''

Misty:'' Relax guys! Its just a friendly competition!''

Dawn:'' I wonder if Paul came!''

May:'' Drew will come for sure I called him!''

They totally ignored me. This girls cannot be helped I guess?

ANNOUNCER:::

''OK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE HERE AGAIN AFTER A YEAR! THE CONTEST BETWEEN GIRLS AND WHO EVER WON THE CROWN THE SCHOOL WILL GRANT HER WISH! AND SHE WOULD BE LABELLED AS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OR THE QUEEN OF THE SCHOOL TILL NEXT YEAR! OUR LAST YEAR WINNER SERENA IS AGAIN PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST LETS SEE IF SHE WINS THIS YEAR AGAIN! LETS START THE CONTEST!!!!!''

As soon as Serena name was called there was shouting and cheering going on. Guess there are a lot of fan boys in the school. Why do I care? I shrugged! 

Dawn:'' Which pokemon are you using Misty?''

We were actually told to use pokemon beauty for our entrance the entrance contained huge marks. I kept a finger on my lips.

Misty:'' Its a secret!''

May:'' I am up first! Wish me luck!''

Dawn and Misty:'' Good luck!''