Miyeon: But...

Miyeon: Are you sure???

Sana: Yeah. Just drive safe.

Miyeon: Arasso, See you later ...

When Sana ended the call, Tzuyu smile secretly ...

6:30 AM when Tzuyu finally decided to wake up, and the moment she opened her eyes she saw Sana staring at her...

"Did you enjoy the view Ms.Minatozaki?.." She smiles, but Sana quickly averted her eyes and pulled Tzuyu's hand away... "Daebak, are you mad? ~Ya, I sleep you free here in my room so why are you acting like that?..." Tzuyu said as she stands up...

"All my co-workers are already traveling in Busan. I was the only one left here..." Sana said.

"I'm still here," Tzuyu said. "I can just give you a ride..." She added, and this made Sana looks at her... "Prepare yourself now..." Tzuyu said as she quickly went to the bathroom.

Sana also starts preparing, they didn't be able to have their breakfast since they need to leave already...

30 minutes later, Tzuyu already put their items of luggage in the trunk and they already left.

While driving Tzuyu noticed that Sana is texting someone...

"Ya, Is Miyeon courting you?.." She asked.

"Huh??.."

"She seems like you..."

"She's not courting me," Sana said.

"If you want to replace me, choose someone who's more better than me."

Sana feels a sting in her heart, as she suddenly feels that Tzuyu seems like she's ready to let her go.

Sana didn't respond any more as she just lowered her head...

Tzuyu suddenly feels hungry so they stop by the nearest food hub ...

"Wait for me here, I'll just gonna order some food." She said.

Sana just seated in the chair, and while waiting. Tzuyu's phone suddenly pops up and it caught Sana's attention...

"She really loves Minari..."Sana sadly said when she saw Mina's photo as Tzuyu's lock screen photo...

Seconds later, Tzuyu went back holding the food she ordered...

"Here." Tzuyu gave Sana her food.

"Komawo.." Sana said...

"Are you alright???.." Tzuyu asked.

"Mmmm, I'm just sleepy," Sana said.

After they have their breakfast Sana became silent and Tzuyu notice it until Sana's phone ring...

.
.
.
.
.

Miyeon
Is Calling You...

|

Miyeon: Where are you???

Sana: I'm with Ms.Chou, we are on our way now.

Miyeon: Arasso, we will just wait for you here.

Sana: Okay...

"Seems like she can't wait to see you," Tzuyu said...

"She's just asking..."

"Why, are you guys going to share one room???.."

"Why, are you going to allow me???.."

Sana was praying that Tzuyu will gonna say 'No' ...

"It's your own decision, why are you asking me..." Tzuyu coldly said.

Sana's heart suddenly broke into pieces when she hears those words from the latter. She just smiles with full of bitterness...

"Okay, I'll share the room with her..." Sana said.

-

After 4 hours of travel, they already arrived at Haeundae Beach in Haeundae-gu, Busan.

"Ms.Chou..." Chaeryeong waves her hand.

"Sana..." Miyeon sweetly smiles at the latter...

Tzuyu saw it and she gets easily irritated...

"I'll go ahead," Tzuyu said as she gets her luggage and went directly to her room ...

"Sana, let's go to our room, we will going to share one room with Yuna.." Miyeon said.

"Arasso..."

-

When Tzuyu gets inside her room, she slammed on the bed...

"Tsk..." Tzuyu covers her face with the blanket, as she is still annoyed...

30 minutes later, Chaeryeong messages Tzuyu to join them to have some snacks...

Tzuyu gets changed and went outside, she went to the mini restaurant where her employee having their meal.

When she got there, she saw Miyeon and Sana seating beside each other while they are happily chatting...

"Ms. Chou, are you alright???." Ryujin asked.

"Yeah..." Tzuyu shortly replied.

"By the way, Ms.Chou how's your wife??, Myoui Mina??.." Yuna asked.

Sana hears Mina's name and she looks at Tzuyu, they made eye contact but Tzuyu's eyes are expressionless.

"She's fine. My wife is fine.." Tzuyu said while looking directly at Sana...

"Sana, are you alright??." Miyeon asked.

"Huh, yeah .." Sana smile at Miyeon.

"Oh, Ms.Tzu. where are you going?.."

"I'll gonna have some rest," Tzuyu said, as she went back to her room.

"My heart wants to explode.." Tzuyu mumbled as she held her chest...

"Calm down Tzuyu... You have the rights to Sana, and that Miyeon has no rights, so relax..." Tzuyu keeps saying it to herself...

xxxxx