🌷 > 𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔬𝔪 < 🌷

Adopted from the amazing -RiceRiceBaby-

Name: Blossom

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight (questioning) 

Tribe: Rainwing

Age: 6

Family: Beautiful [Rainwing (adopted mother)], Atlas [Silkwing (adopted father)], Glimmer [Rainwing/Silkwing hybrid (adopted sister)]

Personality: Kind, shy, likes to hide behind books (yes, she reads, even though she's a Rainwing), friendly when you introduce yourself first, always helps others before herself, sometimes a little headstrong and has a sharp tongue if you insult her or her friends.

Backstory: Born in the rainforest after the whole Darkstalker chaos, Blossom was brought to Sanctuary to raise. Unfortunately, her parents disappeared into a storm and were never to be seen again. She was taken to Sanctuary Orphanage, where she stayed for 2 years. When she was around 3.5 years old, she finally found a friend around her age, a female Silkwing Rainwing hybrid named Glimmer. She spent every day with Glimmer and their friendship grew, when Blossom was 4 years old, Glimmer's family ended up adopting her. Now as sisters, 4-year-old Blossom and Glimmer went to Jade Mountain Academy together. They meet Laurel, a female Leafwing, Polar a male Icewing, and Heron a male Seawing Skywing hybrid, the four of them quickly bond and they become inseparable.