(Reggie Peters) Help

Start from the beginning

"Hey Luke can you- Y/n?" I hear Alex say.

I turn around and give him jazz hands. Alex runs to me and hugs me.

"You're here!" Alex says with a grin and crushes me harder.

"You're going to kill me." I say dramatically.

Alex chuckles and lets go of me. I turn around and see Reggie just standing there, jaw dropped.

"You look better then I remember." Reggie says.

I chuckle, remembering how big of a crush Reggie has on me. I run to him, tackling him down to the ground, as I put my arms around him.

"Hi!!" I exclaimed.

"Years she hasn't seen me and thinks I'm a ghost. I'm her brother." Luke says and I roll my eyes.

"You are one and there's only one Reggie." Alex tells Luke.

Two girls that look vaguely familiar enter the studio.

"So this is Julie?" I ask Luke and he nods.

"Y/n?" I hear someone say.

"Flynn? What are you doing here?" I ask and I walk towards her where, I guess Julie was too.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Wait, that's Y/n? I thought we were just imagining it." Julie says.

"Nope, im one-hundred percent real." I say.

"Wait, you know Julie?" Alex asks.

"Yeah. Her and Flynn like, summoned me? I guess. So they could see me." I reply.

"Wait, you know the boys?" Julie asks, pointing at them.

"Wait, the boys are here??" Flynn exclaims and straightens her backs and plays with her hair.

I ignore her and stand next to Luke, "Yup, and he," I inhale, "Is, disappointingly, my brother."

Luke glares at me.

"Luke is your brother? I knew he looked familiar." Flynn says.

"How do you know Julie and Flynn?" Alex asks.

"After I died, Julie and Flynn summoned me or whatever, years ago. They thought I was their imagination soo I didn't tell them I'm a ghost." I explained.

"Wait, does that mean I'm older than you?" Reggie says and I nod.

"I'm 45 but in a body of a 16 year old." I say.

"This is so weird." Julie says.

~Time Skip~

They were rehearsing for a gig while I was just watching. Babysitting teenagers is hard. I didn't think they would fight so much. I'm literally the glue of this friend group. Luke started telling Alex he was off then they started fighting. Julie got into the fight somehow and they started yelling. Reggie was in the corner, covering his ears.

"Guys, stop!" I shout at them.

"YOURE NOT APART OF THIS!!" They all shout at the same time.

I put my hands up in defense and walk over to Reggie. I'll calm him down first.

"Hey, Reggie, Buddy." I uncover his ears.

Reggie starts to sob and hugs me. We lean on the wall and slowly slides down it.

"Shhh, shh, it's okay, it's okay. I'm here." I say softly in his ear.

Reggie starts to breathe heavily. He puts his hand over his ears. Aww, poor baby. I put my hands over his and put my forehead against his.