The Weasleys

Thursday, December 24th
Christmas Eve

        As soon as they had arrived at Malfoy Manor, it seemed, was as soon as they left. Draco had told Harry about how he wanted to see his mother at least once before they made their trip to the Weasleys. It was a simple request, really. Draco got to see his family, Harry would see his own afterward.

        The blonde wasn't quite ready for the whole 'meeting the parents' bit of their relationship. Could they even call it a relationship? Sure they had been on a date, everyone thought they were a couple, but it had yet to be established. More so, they hadnt even kissed yet. Looking past that, Draco was dealing with the nerves he held about meeting the Weasley family. He knew Ron, Fred, George and Ginny. And they all hated him. So, naturally, the man could only assume the rest of the family would despise him all the same. It made sense, did it not? And he was sure that they would especially hate him with being the plus one. Intimidate him, likely. At least those were his thoughts. But still, Harry was persistent that it would be okay and Draco liked to believe him.

        "We should talk..before we go there." The blonde started the conversation, needing to settle a few things in his mind. "Sure, what is it?" Harry uncrossed his legs, turning to Draco from looking around outside. "I just really need to know- What are we? I mean what relationship do we hold here? Everyone says we're boyfriends and that we're dating but..we've never kissed or- or called eachother babe or dear. Nothing like that. I'm just curious I suppose." The teen was hoping this would go in favour of 'boyfriend' but there was still a chance for otherwise. His mind was spinning, holding his breath as he awaited the answer but all he got was Harry's honey sweet giggles. "Well, we're lovers of course. I hadn't thought otherwise if that's what you're wondering. I love you, Malfoy. A lot. Even if you are a twat." A smile formed on Draco's lips hearing that, "Well I'm glad. And I love you too. Even if you are an idiot."

        The rest of their wait for his Mother to arrive home and apparate them there was generally very quiet, the teens just holding hands with eachother and looking out the windows. Soon enough, Narcissa had stepped through the door and made a beeline for them. "Alright, boys, you hold onto me, okay? I'll drop you off. Last time Draco tried apparition, he left a smoke trail." The two held onto either arm and in just a moment, they were standing in front of the Weasley home and Draco was immediately struck with nerves again. He could put on his usual cover-up cocky attitude to mask the insecurity but he figured it'd be better to leave his true personality up front and be open with them. They didnt want a cocky, typical Malfoy. They wanted the sweet, caring Draco that was there to spend the holidays with his boyfriend. And he knew that. "Bye, dears." Narissa hugged the two. "Love you, Mom." "I love you too, Draco." And with that, she was gone again.

        "Hey," Harry cupped Draco's cheek, turning his face so their eyes were locked. It was like he had just seen into his mind and read everything that was circling it. That or he picked up on Draco's anxious habits: Picking at his lip, tapping his fingertips together, fixing his hair, shifting in his seat. ",don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of it all here. All you have to do is be polite and look pretty." His smile was so soft an reassuring; exactly what Draco needed.

        Putting his hands atop Harry's, the blonde leaned in more to press their foreheads together. "You know just what to say." He thought for a moment before leaning back a bit, "Can I kiss you?" Harry was a bit surprised he had asked but found it endearing to say the least, "Of course." And with that, Draco was connecting their lips in a soft and loving kiss. Fireworks seemed to go off in his heart and mind, just finding the kiss to be absolutely perfect. But it didnt last long, them both pulling away with bright smiles. "We should do that again sometime." Harry commented, looking out the window as the car landed. "I would have suggested another right now but it seems we're at our destination." Draco kissed the other's nose before climbing out and looking around.

        "You sure you're ready for this? All the Weasleys in one place can be a bit much." Harry joked but it was pretty true. "Yeah. I'm sure." Draco held his hand.

"Lead the way, Potter."